Reby

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
redskins_cheer_nfl.jpg

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I'm so surprised they picked a very fit, proportionate chick who doesn't have some sort of affliction/annoyance! She's very good-looking and seems pretty normal... as normal as these girls get, anyway...

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
No doubt about it, she is good looking.

The problem is that in 3 mouse clicks, I can see way hot chicks doing the most depraved and sexually deviant things.

I am so burnt out on hearing a girl with a pretty face.

I hate to say it but unless the girl is crazy or has some sort of odd voice or something just really wrong with her, I don't care to hear it on the radio.

I wish they would end this Miss Howard TV segment and just do it on TV.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009

The problem is that in 3 mouse clicks, I can see way hot chicks doing the most depraved and sexually deviant things.

I hate to say it but unless the girl is crazy or has some sort of odd voice or something just really wrong with her, I don't care to hear it on the radio.

Everyone knows that. Hank from Baltimore pointed that out but Howard doesn't get it. This ain't the 90's or late 80's. Naked women on the radio is a waste.

Howard innovated certain things and they became the standard and in some cases like the "naked woman bit" it's obsolete in today's world.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

three mouse clicks????? I can do it in 2.2 mouse clicks :roflmao:

and yes, the sluts are played out. except when bubba uses brazillian ones to trick into f*cking his interns. then they are funny.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Marconi is spinning in his grave over this deplorable use of radio!!

LOL, I think she's hot, too.

What are ya gonna do....

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
It's ironic, because doesn't Howard say he doesn't understand magazines like Maxim and the SI Swimsuit Edition, because you CAN see hotter women wearing less doing more anywhere on the internet? I mean, there is a time and place for both, definitely, but it's just funny Howard hypes Miss Howard TV so much... I think it would be a different story if ALL the Miss Howard TVs got naked, rode the sybian, etc.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
It's ironic, because doesn't Howard say he doesn't understand magazines like Maxim and the SI Swimsuit Edition, because you CAN see hotter women wearing less doing more anywhere on the internet? I mean, there is a time and place for both, definitely, but it's just funny Howard hypes Miss Howard TV so much... I think it would be a different story if ALL the Miss Howard TVs got naked, rode the sybian, etc.

That's why I hate Maxim and SI SE.

But didn't Beth pose for FHM or something? What a douche.