Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
2ewjhp5.jpg

:2funny:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
The graph is really funny but I can see no reason to change to Firefox?

I have no problems with Internet Explorer. I use Spy Sweeper with Antivirus and despite frequent internet searching, music downloading, video downloading, I have only gotten one simple virus that was very easy to remove and this was during a time that my Anti Virus had expired and I wasn't using anything.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana

I have no problems with Internet Explorer. I use Spy Sweeper with Antivirus and despite frequent internet searching, music downloading, video downloading, I have only gotten one simple virus that was very easy to remove and this was during a time that my Anti Virus had expired and I wasn't using anything.

Good to see I'm not the only one still using Internet Explorer!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Good to see I'm not the only one still using Internet Explorer!

Firefox people are a lot like APPLE people. They laugh at you for not using these products but when you explain yourself, they have no comebacks. I realize that by typing this, I am opening the floodgates for FIREFOX people to slam me. lol.

I SAY IE forever BABY!!!

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm sure Firefox is the bomb or something, but I've found that it doesn't work all that well with 3rd party Apps that we have on our company intranet that I access daily. It also kept asking for my NT User Name & PW each time I would try to go to those Apps. Firefox would store that info and bring up the box for me to click OK on each time I needed to verify security, but it was still annoying.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Somethings you hear about a ton more online making you think they are well more popular than they really are. Here is the breakdown of the Operating Systems of the visitors to DRC.

1. Internet Explorer 43.00%
2. Firefox 37.65%
3. Safari 10.74%
4. Chrome 5.17%
5. Opera 1.05%
6. Opera Mini 0.73%
7. Mozilla 0.34%
8. Blazer 0.30%
9. Konqueror 0.28%

I'm usually on Firefox, sometimes Safari.

Reactions: Wayne Edwards

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Somethings you hear about a ton more online making you think they are well more popular than they really are. Here is the breakdown of the Operating Systems of the visitors to DRC.

1. Internet Explorer 43.00%
2. Firefox 37.65%
3. Safari 10.74%
4. Chrome 5.17%
5. Opera 1.05%
6. Opera Mini 0.73%
7. Mozilla 0.34%
8. Blazer 0.30%
9. Konqueror 0.28%

I'm usually on Firefox, sometimes Safari.

What is the difference between Mozilla and Firefox?

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Mozilla has other browsers like Camino and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. Firefox is one of those. Firefox is nice because it blocks ads and JavaScript unless I choose to disable it.
Posted via Mobile Device

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
I usually use Firefox with Ad Blocker Plus. It just seems to run quicker for me. Maybe that's subjective.
There are still a few web sites that I access that require IE. There is a plug-in for Firefox that I use that renders those sites in IE.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Mother effin Firefox keeps crashing on me while trying to view Autotrader.

BASTARDS!

I still rock IE6 at work. I'm old Skool!!

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

I was of the same mind until I tried some of the Firefox extensions. That's what makes Firefox superior. You can get extensions for all sorts of things. Here's what I'm using on this netbook:

AdBlock Plus - hides all advertisements. If it misses one, you just right click it and tell it to hide it.

Autohide - hides all menu bars. Makes the netbook screen much more usable.

DownloadHelper - downloads streaming videos. I've got tons of videos from YouTube and other sources on my network storage. I can watch them on my big TVs whenever I want.

At work, I have to use some poorly coded sites that only work with IE, so I have IE Tab. It lets you specify a set of pages to run in IE on a Firefox tab.

Reactions: Calypso