Reality sets in for O&A...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulefan100

Dec 9, 2008
O & A have finally been found out to be the no talent hacks that they are. Can't wait for Mel to give them the heave ho....then they can go back under the unfunny rock they crawled out from.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!

Reactions: Chob

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
O & A have finally been found out to be the no talent hacks that they are. Can't wait for Mel to give them the heave ho....then they can go back under the unfunny rock they crawled out from.

Not that I don't agree, but posts like this bring the cockroaches out from where they are hiding in the desert wasteland of The Virus forum. Don't leave garbage like this out to attract them and they'll stay over there, forever posting to the disturbingly incestuous "Good Show Today" thread. There are less reach arounds at all the gay bath houses in S.F. than in that single thread. :right:

Reactions: IronJabroni

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
They are still better than Oprah and friends....actually not really cause it makes for great Stern clips!

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
But you still enjoy the Reds, that is the point. If they give you enjoyment, who cares what anybody else thinks.

Nobody else would even care, if the "Reds" hadn't started off the season predicting they would break all attendance records and win the World Series away from the team who's won it for the last 20 years.

Then after finishing last . . . again . . . they claim it's because the WS Champs held them back.

You see, it's not just that they suck, it's that they won't admit they suck.

Nov 13, 2008
Nobody else would even care, if the "Reds" hadn't started off the season predicting they would break all attendance records and win the World Series away from the team who's won it for the last 20 years.

Then after finishing last . . . again . . . they claim it's because the WS Champs held them back.

You see, it's not just that they suck, it's that they won't admit they suck.

Sounds like you are putting the Reds on too high of a pedestal.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I assume that I am the pissant then.

Nope. Not in the least. O& . . . errrm . . . the Reds are the pissants. You are cool. Matter of fact, compared to most O&A fans, you are downright polite and sociable. I'll even go so far to say you probably use real silverware and wipe your face on something besides your sleeve.

Hence my - :peace: - at the end of my post. :bigthumbup:

PS - I do suggest you start hanging around with Gilpdawg, the only other cool O&A fan I've met. Too much time spent close to the pests, and they start to rub off on you. Kind of like mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.