Real talk, Howard's rant about the plugs was dead on today

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
and by far the funniest part of the show. howard was 100% right. benji, scott the engineer, rev bob, and the miserable men guys rape the hell out of the free plugs @ the end specifically.

Last edited:

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I started listening when they were already in it. What caused the topic to come up? It was great though.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
"Damn that Bob Levy for those long plugs! Same goes for Benjy, and everyone else. Enough of that. Next up is (insert the whore's name). She's the next Miss Hoard TV. She's the hottest girl to ever appear on Hoard TV. Guys in the back - when will this current whore be appearing on Hoard TV?"

- Hamptons Hoard Ostrosky the Hypocrite

Bob really sounded down when he was interviewed about it post show. Guys like Levy come on and give it their all for greedy, lazy Hoard, and Stern still shits on them with disrespect like this, not to mention their shitty pay. Bob organizes roasts, and puts whackpackers on his comedy shows, and Hoard can't part with a few extra minutes of his precious air time so Levy might get a few more fans into his events? What a cheap MF.

Relax, Hoard. Air is free, and Sirius airtime is worth only a little more than that - barely.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Hey DLM, it's not Friday today. How about answering that question now. :Smiley_wink:

Now if anyone wants to answer Biaviian, I would like to know too. I also missed how it began.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Hey DLM, it's not Friday today. How about answering that question now. :Smiley_wink:

Now if anyone wants to answer Biaviian, I would like to know too. I also missed how it began.

Oh, I know what question you're talking about....perv.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Howard was 100% correct, NOT that anyone actually listens to the PLUGS at the end of the show.

I think Howard has gotten fired up because:

1. Beth is gone
2. Oprah came to the building on Friday.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Howard's jealous because Levy's plugs are obvious, while Howard pays a hairstylist a lot of money to hide his.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Same old, same old...

Silly me thinking this place might have changed... Same haters, still listening and trying to turn others off of the show they can't stop listening to...

Reactions: Bark

no1hedberg

Oct 13, 2008
West Virginia
Same old, same old...

Silly me thinking this place might have changed... Same haters, still listening and trying to turn others off of the show they can't stop listening to...

Agreed. How do you have so much time to spend trying to convince people not to like something you obviously listen to every second of? Wouldn't it be easier to just stop listening? I know my experience here has improved dramatically since I put DLM on my ignore list. :bigthumbup: You should try it.

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
I'm excited that Howard has become more interested in the details of his show lately (Howard 100 news signoffs, plugs). Says to me he might be interested in preserving the show in some form.

I'd like to see him become the King of All Media once more with total control over his empire. Howard Productions might include TV programming and podcasts featuring the numerous personalities he's fostered.

Howard on fire is a good thing.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Same old, same old...

Yeah, where the hell have you been? :idunno:

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Bob really sounded down when he was interviewed about it post show. Guys like Levy come on and give it their all for greedy, lazy Hoard, and Stern still shits on them with disrespect like this, not to mention their shitty pay.

"bob sounded down" haha, are you kidding me? wgas, wgaf. how much entertainment has the blue cheese ass-eater provided you with over the years? yet you rush to his defense over your old pal howard? howard has shit all over you with his half-hearted satellite efforts yet you are still around to beef about it...amazing

Reactions: Bark and hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
"bob sounded down" haha, are you kidding me? wgas, wgaf. how much entertainment has the blue cheese ass-eater provided you with over the years? yet you rush to his defense over your old pal howard? howard has shit all over you with his half-hearted satellite efforts yet you are still around to beef about it...amazing

Hahaha...fucking awesome!

+1 (2 if I could ;-) )

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
If people have some specific ideas on how to improve this forum then let the admin and mods know. But generally the advice from different posters is contradictory. But if it's not we should be able to do something about it.