Ready to Go

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by PPistone, Feb 3, 2009.

1. PPistone

PPistone Member

Hey guys -
    Just wanted to post a hello here on the board to say how excited I am for the start of the season. Looking forward to being part of "Sirius Speedway" every Thursday afternoon for our weekly segment with Dave, Suzy Q and Craig as well as coming off the bench to pinch hit host from time-to-time on the channel throughout the season.

My best to everyone for a great season and appreciate everyone's support of Sirius NASCAR Radio.

Pete Pistone

2. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

Hey Pete,

Great to see you here. Enjoy yourself and don't let anyone rial you up. We get a little feisty sometimes and get off topic a lot...:p

I don't get to listen to Sirius Speedway all the time. Sometimes I'm just a little too busy, but for the past 3+ years I've been listening, it's nice to hear you on the show...:)

3. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

Hey! Great to "see" you here. Welcome.

4. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Well-Known Member

Great to see you here Pete. Your weekly "chat" with Moody is something I do look forward to each week. Hope to see you post here more often.

5. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Hi Pete!!!...........Welcome to DRC NASCAR Land!!!

You do a great job and I'm happy to hear that you will continue to be part of Sirius NASCAR 128.

6. Cementups

Cementups Member

Welcome to Neverland. And you were awesome with Mike on Tuesday morning, even though he was in a bad mood. You definately helped balance him out.