Ralph's special on 101 now--not bad!

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
Hey, anybody out there? I just tuned into 101 and Ralph's doing a best of special, except instead of best of 2009 it's just Ralph's opinion of the best Stern segments of all time. Right now they just played a bunch of song parodies, the Seinfeld "At 17" song w/ Janice Ian and a Jeffrey Dahmer song by Peter Noone from Herman's Hermits. Check it out, it's good stuff if you're a long time listener. It's called "The Cran-Berry best".

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I caught a bit on the ride home. It wasn't bad, but i dropped off when the Buttafuoco stuff started. As Ralph himself mentioned, there was going to be very little Ralph involved, so even the Ralph-haters probably won't mind some of it.

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
I caught a bit on the ride home. It wasn't bad, but i dropped off when the Buttafuoco stuff started. As Ralph himself mentioned, there was going to be very little Ralph involved, so even the Ralph-haters probably won't mind some of it.

I must have tuned in after that. Kinisson bit on now. Still classic!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
They're doing a beach boys parody now.

I liked the one "He's hairy like a monkey and his teeth are green and funky, baba booey ba ba ba ba booey."

Same song (Barbara Ann), just different lyrics to go along with Scott "Baldy's dead"

At the very end, they did the phone call to Gary. The guy kept asking for "Bob A. Booey." Funny stuff right there.

Last edited:

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Was this a replay of the "Berry Best" he did a while back? Because I remember hearing the Seinfeld song. What a classic. I wish they still wrote bits like that for the show.

Ralph can actually put on good radio. He's much better doing his own thing than being a snarky caller to the show. Although he has his moments in that role.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Cranberry Best on mp3.

And here's what we heard:

* Prank Call To Andy Bloom.
* Joey Buttafuoco Bits.
* Stump The Comedian Bits.
* Classic Song Parodies.
* Wood Yee Clip And Sam Kinison Fight.
* More Sam Kinison Fight Audio.
* More Song Parodies.