Ralph - best line ever

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
On the 10/20/09 Wrap-Up Show...

Caller: Who the F wants to hear about Beth's animal stories after 3 days off and the co-host missing for a week!

Gary: I could take calls right after you from people who love Beth's animal stories.

Ralph: I'll make this a quick call so you can take all those other calls from people who love Beth's animal stories...

:clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: Bark

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
On the 10/20/09 Wrap-Up Show...

Caller: Who the F wants to hear about Beth's animal stories after 3 days off and the co-host missing for a week!

Gary: I could take calls right after you from people who love Beth's animal stories.

Ralph: I'll make this a quick call so you can take all those other calls from people who love Beth's animal stories...

:clap::clap::clap:

:2funny: did gary take any calls? i don't bother listening to TWUS anymore.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Gary is a twit. That's his typical defending-Howard response. That and, "What do you do for a living? Oh, you're not a radio show producer? Then, you don't know what you're talking about. Bite me."

Gary can also take calls from people who have visited alien worlds, had psychic visions, met lizard people living under the Earth, but that doesn't mean s@#$. Gary is stu-stu-stupid.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
ralphie cakes was great...the completely silent response from hein/booey after ralph dropped that line was hilarious...those 2 guys sure know where their bread is buttered

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
ralphie cakes was great...the completely silent response from hein/booey after ralph dropped that line was hilarious...those 2 guys sure know where their bread is buttered

What's funny is that Ralph is in the same boat, but said it anyway. Maybe he has networked himself "in" elsewhere, like with Sam Simon?

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008
Wish I heard that, it would have been the first time I actually thought Ralph said something funny.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Gary is a twit. That's his typical defending-Howard response. That and, "What do you do for a living? Oh, you're not a radio show producer? Then, you don't know what you're talking about. Bite me."

Gary can also take calls from people who have visited alien worlds, had psychic visions, met lizard people living under the Earth, but that doesn't mean s@#$. Gary is stu-stu-stupid.

gary does defend howard til the death on TWUS. I noticed this as well. I hope he's paid well, cuz to have been treated the way howard has done him for the past 20 years on air, I would not be rushing to his defense so fast. although it seems they are actually friends off air.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
gary does defend howard til the death on TWUS. I noticed this as well. I hope he's paid well, cuz to have been treated the way howard has done him for the past 20 years on air, I would not be rushing to his defense so fast. although it seems they are actually friends off air.

Considering Gary married a woman that made him sit on the stools in his own home theater, Gary's defense of Howard makes sense in this context.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Just to be clear, Gary did not take any calls from people who love the Beth animal stories... in fact, they did not acknowledge Ralph's comment at all. :)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Just to be clear, Gary did not take any calls from people who love the Beth animal stories... in fact, they did not acknowledge Ralph's comment at all. :)

Because those people don't exist. There are only people who pretend to like Beth's animal stories.

I don't even think Howard like them. I just think that he's at a loss for how to fill the airtime sometimes.