Radios besides the Starmate 5 can still get non $12.95 plans

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
This came to me as a surprise, but the Starmate 5 is not the only SIRIUS Radio that can obtain plans that are below the $12.95 subscription rate.

The Starmate 5 is unique because it is the ONLY (currently) radio that is Ala Carte Capable. That means you can choose your favorite 50 Channels from this list of channels. Some like Howard 100 and 101 aren't available on the $6.99 ala carte plan. And some channels are 25 Cents extra.

BUT that's not what I found interesting. It now appears that the following radios can also get these plans with the exception of Ala Carte.

Stiletto 100
Stiletto 10
Stiletto 2

Sportster 3
Sportster 4
Sportster 5

Starmate Replay (Most)
Starmate 3
Starmate 4
Starmate 5

Stratus
Stratus 3
Stratus 4
Stratus 5

InV
InV2

SCH1
SCH1W (Conductor)
SCC1
SRH1000
SCH2P

And of course the Brix versions of these radios as well.

So if you have a newer radio and say just want to listen to the Mostly Music Plan for $9.99 that is now possible.

phillyphan

Oct 11, 2008
Philly area
Can the original Brix Streamer get any of these a la carte or Best of XM packages? Taylor, as you know I have the Streamer that I bought from TSS radio and I love it. I have 5 docking stations and don't want to throw all of this away yet.

Does the XM Roady2 get any of the Best of SIRIUS or a la carte packages?

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Phillyphan, the original Brix Streamer does not work with the Best of plans.

I don't know about the XM Roady2.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Can the original Brix Streamer get any of these a la carte or Best of XM packages? Taylor, as you know I have the Streamer that I bought from TSS radio and I love it. I have 5 docking stations and don't want to throw all of this away yet.

Does the XM Roady2 get any of the Best of SIRIUS or a la carte packages?

I have not heard of 1 XM radio that could not get the best of package.