radio classics?

joe2k4

Nov 12, 2008
Where did radioclassics go? I know the XM side took over, but they use the same provider, so I don't get this at all!

wllmbonner

Feb 11, 2009
Rep.Of Ireland
I'm ripping over this because I can only subscribe to sirius on-line.They removed the channel from the on-line service without explanation.I contacted Greg Bell of xm radioclassics and he thinks it is over broadcasting rights and that it might have been a mistake the service was on-line in the first place.I will miss "Dave your radioclassics guy" he was good crack.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
since the merger i kinda like the rotation of shows throughout the week and really enjoy hearing shows that us sirius listeners haven't heard before, but i'm getting tired of greg bell . they have done nothing but force these xm host down our throats every since mergered the channels. and you'd know what i'm talkin about if you listen to sirius nascar radio. that damn claire b lang is all over that channel and host 2 different shows on cup race days. they screwed up an awesome pre/post race show when they let her become host of the show.