Radio Bam

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
All of Faction's programs at 7 are pretty boring for their hosts... Even Bam & Hawk. Boring conversations & generic music.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
All of Faction's programs at 7 are pretty boring for their hosts... Even Bam & Hawk. Boring conversations & generic music.

I was really into Bam a while back and tried to listen to the show... I found it funny that Bam is actually rarely on as a host.

I mean, when he is on, they talk about some shit that I can't follow, then play some weird ass music. I wonder how much he's getting paid.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I tried to listen the other night. I agree with Hyson, I couldn't follow, he was raving about being snubbed by some band. whooppee doo. I guess I'm not missing much....

I guess I live vicariously through other people. My life is pretty mundane and everything has it's place - not much goes on that I can't handle.

Now, I love to watch out of control people do outta control things because I know I don't that in my life. That was his appeal. When he's not out of control and acting like a knuckle fucker, I guess I don't care to listen.

Meh...

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Now, I love to watch out of control people do outta control things because I know I don't that in my life. That was his appeal. When he's not out of control and acting like a knuckle fucker, I guess I don't care to listen.

Meh...

I've tried to listen to Bam as well and just didn't get it. It's a bunch of guys having inside conversations that I didn't follow.

I think you guys hit it on the head, Bam is popular from doing outrageous shit on MTV, and it doesn't translate to radio, and that's all he has. I guess it goes along the same line of reasoning I don't listen to Playboy radio, they are entertaining to watch, but their "assets" are not between their ears. :no: I would rather listen to Knoxville's show, at least he can be funny.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I think you guys hit it on the head, Bam is popular from doing outrageous shit on MTV, and it doesn't translate to radio, and that's all he has. I guess it goes along the same line of reasoning I don't listen to Playboy radio, they are entertaining to watch, but their "assets" are not between their ears. :no: I would rather listen to Knoxville's show, at least he can be funny.

Ding. Exactly! :yesshake: +1

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Anyone else trying to listen right now?

Everyone's boozed up and making NO sense whatsoever. How much does this jackass get paid to do this?

Funny thing is, I can't stop listening.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH

Everyone's boozed up and making NO sense whatsoever. How much does this jackass get paid to do this?

I am listening to Eddie Trunk on XM53 (BoneYard). I will give them a try sometime.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana

Ellis makes it sound like Bam gets paid a lot. I for one can not stand radio Bam. I would enjoy if the nitro cirus crew got a radio show. I have heard Andy Bell on Ellis's show and really enjoyed him. I do enjoy Tony Hawk. He is a good dude.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Bam does what Jami Foxx does - sit in a room with a bunch of his friends an BS's about a lot of inside joke stuff. That's just not a radio show to me.

:rofl2:

Oh, it's a radio show, alright.... just a shit radio show. :ignore:

I wonder when Bam's contract is up.