Raceday at Pocono.....

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Let the fun begin....and I for one...love the track and the race....media hates it cause it's out in the boonies and minus some of the comforts...course they'd shorten all races cause "they're workin" :bigcry:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think Pocono could stand to lose about a hundred laps myself. I'm taping the race and the only reason I'll watch is because of the new restart rule. Otherwise I would skip it yet again.

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Seems to me Carl Edwards won this race his rookie year...1st to say he thanked video games;) as he spent a lot of time on the video game to learn this track. Jr. was still with DEI and blew lots of right front tires that race. Anywho...back to today's race.;)

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Alan is awesome, and the crew do a nice jb preparing a good car, but the pit crew is awful. Easily the worst of the top 12 teams.

Can't see the pit stops on laptop...figured something had gone wrong in the pits...lost a couple spots by the time things had cycled through. On the other hand the killer bee's of the 17 must've done great...they pitted early and gained 2 spots on the recycle.;)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Alan is awesome, and the crew do a nice jb preparing a good car, but the pit crew is awful.

Are they the same crew that gave Kyle such bad stops in his last few races with Hendrick? Kyle could have won several races except for bad pit mistakes.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
RaceBuddy... Great for us laptop viewers.

Oh yeah, last year was the first time I used it and said then how much I like it.

Where's digger? :ignore: oops. :p

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I have no idea, I doubt it. But ive noticed all year theyve been slow, and on top of that have had a couple stops where they made mistakes and had to goto the back of the field.

This particular stop under the competition caution, they lost a spot to Stewart.