Quentin Tarantino shares his favorite music on Underground Garage

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 7, 2008

Quentin Tarantino, the writer and director of the new film Inglourious Basterds starring Brad Pitt, will share his personal music playlist with Sirius XM listeners on Little Steven's Underground Garage (Sirius channel 25 and XM channel 59) today, August 21 at 3pm ET.

"[This list includes].. some of the music I was listening to while making my movie Inglourious Basterds," said Quentin Tarantino. "Now these songs don't necessarily have a damn thing to do with the movie. These were some of the ones I was listening to in my off time."
Hosted by Tarantino himself, the special will include songs by artists like David Bowie, Jay-Z, Andy Kim, Britney Spears, Barbra Streisand and KT Tunstall. Tarantino will also share some stories about the artists on his list, including what it was like performing with Wu Tang Clan, how friends of his made a home video to the Roy Orbison song, "There Won't Be Many Coming Home," and his great appreciation for Bob Dylan.

The special will also air on Sirius XM's The Spectrum (Sirius channel 18 and XM channel 45), on Saturday, August 22nd at 8am, 1pm and 10pm; and Tuesday, August 25th at 11am and 11pm and on Alt-Nation (Sirius channel 21 and XM channel 47), on Sunday, August 23rd at 12pm, 6pm and 12am; and Monday, August 24th at 11am and 4pm (all times Eastern).

If you miss today's airing at 3pm, Tarantino's playlist will be rebroadcast on Underground Garage again today at 7pm and 11pm; and once again on Saturday, August 22nd at 3am (all times Eastern).

---
View the original Article at Orbitcast or discuss it here.