Quentin Tarantino--always a fun guest

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
He is such a bizarre guy with all of these great stories.

I always enjoy his appearances. Also, the appearance did it's job because I really want to see Ingorious Basterds.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Really? I could only sit through about 5 minutes of it. I think it's the volume of his voice.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I can't believe the Brad Pitt hash story! LOL

I haven't done hash forever, but I loved it. The smell, everything about it.

I liked blond hash. :eek:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA

I know. I bet Brad and his people contacted Quentin's people before he was even done in the studio. I can't believe that Quentin let it slip that Brad Pitt has bricks of hash that he just cuts peices off of.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I know. I bet Brad and his people contacted Quentin's people before he was even done in the studio. I can't believe that Quentin let it slip that Brad Pitt has bricks of hash that he just cuts peices off of.

Brad Pitt has a long-standing reputation of being a pot-head.

Just the other day Bill Maher said he rolls the BEST JOINTS EVER, an expert, but they cut that part of the conversation before it aired on HBO.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm glad he side-stepped the Uma Thurman topic so we were able to avoid the typical "is she shaved, does she do anal" type of questions from Howard.

It was one of my favorite interviews in a while. Tarantino is great, he looks just like Quagmire.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008

Quentin told the Brad Pitt meeting story on Kimmel a week prior to the Stern Show. I believe he also talked about smoking pot, or at least alluded to it. I guess Brad doesn't really give a shit or else he would have said something to Quentin prior to him appearing on Howard's show.