Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Coming back from vacation early to talk about Artie's death.

I can see the second part of your prediction coming true, but not the first part.

Howard isn't cutting his vacation short for artie or anyone else. :no:

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

A) Howard hints that there is trouble in paradise, and his chess game is suffering and he isn't sure what to give up, Beth or chess. :crazy:

B) artie :wah: takes another one for the team and loses a limb when a bit goes bad, unable to make it in on the last day before vacation. Strangely enough he comes back after vacation with all his limbs. :rofl2:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
Other: we hear the REAL story about Hi-Pitch Mike and Tom Taylor at the Cookie Party...

:yesshake::churn::no::whistle::idunno:

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I can see the second part of your prediction coming true, but not the first part.

Beat me to it!

I voted for NASL because that is a given but I don't doubt Artie causing some drama, most likely calling in heroin...I mean, sick.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital

He may have to extend the vacation a week to make up for having to go to Artie's funeral.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Howard will have to leave early on the 18th due to a family crisis. While jogging in Central Park, Beth encounters a circular shaped section of discarded red carpet. She immediately begins walking around on it over and over, looking for photographers. When she stops to hit the bent knee pose, dizziness overcomes her, and she falls hoof over tail, and is transported to the nearest pound for evaluation.

Will she be all right? Will Howard claim he invented carpet, circles, and the color red? With Beth hurt, if a staff member's parent dies, will Howard attend the service? Will Sirius be around for the new year? Most importantly, will anyone remember or care to tune back in?

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
While jogging in Central Park, Beth encounters a circular shaped section of discarded red carpet. She immediately begins walking around on it over and over, looking for photographers. When she stops to hit the bent knee pose, dizziness overcomes her, and she falls hoof over tail, and is transported to the nearest pound for evaluation.

Ok, that was really funny.

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
You cannot not listen. You're hooked and too weak to resist.

Don't assume everyone is like you. Over 75% of the FM "addicted" listenership has somehow managed to move on without Stern. More are leaving every day. I listen to the show only at work, when I can. I don't have a stilletto, or any other piece of shit Sirius device that records the show I have zero desire to waste my personal time on it, something that would not be true in the beginning of 06 or before.

It really doesn't matter anyway. Sirius won't be around come the end of next year. It's a shame - the rest of the stations (music, comedy) are quite good. Don't worry, though. There's always Jay Leno.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Don't assume everyone is like you. Over 75% of the FM "addicted" listenership has somehow managed to move on without Stern. More are leaving every day. I listen to the show only at work, when I can. I don't have a stilletto, or any other piece of shit Sirius device that records the show I have zero desire to waste my personal time on it, something that would not be true in the beginning of 06 or before.

It really doesn't matter anyway. Sirius won't be around come the end of next year. It's a shame - the rest of the stations (music, comedy) are quite good. Don't worry, though. There's always Jay Leno.

Whoa, whoa, wait a minute . . . did you just employ an implicit * I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you * comeback? :rofl2: What are you, nine years old? :smug: That s*** is WEAK!

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
Really?

Over 75% of FM addicted have managed to move on without Stern huh? Move on to what? Seems to me that FM is dying a quicker death than sirius itself. They certainly didn't move on to other radio. Maybe most are like you and too poor or cheap to buy the PROPER equipment to listen like the rest of us. Quick question, when are you going to do as your screen name suggests and DIE LaMattres?

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
. I listen to the show only at work, when I can. I don't have a stilletto, or any other piece of shit Sirius device that records the show I have zero desire to waste my personal time on it, something that would not be true in the beginning of 06 or before.

You won`t waste your personal time on Stern yet you`ll waste time posting how much you hate the show every chance you get on here :confused::confused:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
You won`t waste your personal time on Stern yet you`ll waste time posting how much you hate the show every chance you get on here :confused::confused:

Of course.... if you aren't listening to the show you have to bitch about something... I mean what are you going to complain about 15 cent Sirius stock.... OLD NEWS........

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio

Is it possible that you've gotten even more bitter?

Here, maybe this will cheer you up; my predicted show cliffhanger:

Artie will once again be exposed as a liar. This time it will be about his hatred of dogs. Howard 100 news will report Artie was seen in his Jersey Shore house neighborhood walking as many as 8 dogs at a time.

Later it will be revealed that Artie was really touched on his trip to Afghanistan by the site of homeless dogs displaced by war. Artie, inspired by Beth's NSAL efforts decided to do his part and give these dogs a home in America.

After the vacation we will find out that Artie really does hate dogs and his Afghan adoptees had bags of heroin shove up their canine poopers.