Post a pic of yourself here at DRC

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well over at SBS, we had this old thread called post a picture of yourself. So I thought it maybe creating one here at DRC. Since we have some old and new and names here. So I thought it would be cool to show off yourself, so we could know who the face behind the username. Also you don't have to post a pic of yourself, you can just make comment. So I'll start first.

This is a picture of me about a couple of years ago, enjoying the tube river ride we have here in Phoenix, AZ.

me.jpg

Last edited:

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
Where's the white water and why are you wearing a hat from Houston?

EDIT: I slept on it and decided that you have a good idea and choose to support your endeavor.

Staying with the water theme:

picture.JPG

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Where's the white water and why are you wearing a hat from Houston?

There a place about 50+ miles east outside of Phoenix called Salt River Tubing. It about $15 bucks to ride the tubes or you can bring your own tubes to the river and ride them for 3 - 4 hours. It a fun place to hang out, but yes it open during our high triple digits temperature. But once your on the river, you don't really fill the temperature just the cold water. There only a few spots where some white water is on the river, but they mainly feel like speed bumps.

The reason why I am wearing a Houston Texans hat, because I use to live in Houston for 10 years and I bought that hat before I moved to Phoenix, so I support the Texans over the damn Cardinals any day!!!

That a big bass you got there, what size did you caught? Also where do you fish at Lake Conroe, Clear Lake or some other lake?

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
... so I support the Texans over the damn Cardinals any day!!!

:bigthumbup:

That a big bass you got there, what size did you caught? Also where do you fish at Lake Conroe, Clear Lake or some other lake?

I fish most all the lakes in Texas, but Toledo Bend, Amistad and Sam Rayburn are my favorites. This pic is from Lake Fork, the fish was almost 7#.

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
I don't have a camera but I found a picture of a brutal murderer who was later executed that happens to look almost exactly like me.

Richard-Cooey.jpeg