Positive Customer Service

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
So, I called Sirius Today to cancel my one radio I had left, as I am currently jobless and in a transition period, and couldn't fork over the cash at the moment. After being transferred to the cancellation department, I was greeted by Michelle, a very friendly (and fluent english speaking) girl who asked me why I was cancelling.

After I told her I didn't have the money she sounded sad and said 'can I ask you something personal? Did you lose your job recently?" I responded yes, and she said "you and half of america, it's sad...Look, You've been with us since '05 I see, So the next three months are on us. It's the least I can do" I already got special treatment from Siri before, so I wasn't looking for any handouts, but she insisted I stay on for 3 months and wished me luck in my financial situation. I wished her luck, too saying "I hope you aren't in the same boat as me soon" She laughed and said "well I THINK I'm fine right now, but you never know right now, do you?" She was very friendly and understanding and we talked a bit about how many people are cancelling because lack of money and how she feels bad for a lot of people and knows that Sirius is a luxury and that basiclly, it's the first thing people look to axe from their expenses.

Needless to say, I am 4-4 for good customer service expierence from Sirius. Everytime I call, they are very nice and understanding and try to do what they can to help.

Just wanted to post a positive thread.

Reactions: semipenguin

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I've never had a bad experience with Sirius Customer Service. I may have had to call a second time until I was able to talk with someone who could help me, but that's no big deal...:)

Good share...:D

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think usually if you are friendly with them they will be friendly with you. That has always been my experience. I have never had to call Sirius but have always had great experiences with XM.

Vols44

Oct 18, 2008
Fluent English speaking CSR's are usually from Customer Satisfaction which is probably code for a senior CSR/supervisor. It isn't a big secret since they lurk at this board. While I sympathize on your employment situation I give a thumbs up to Siri for their generosity.