Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
So which is it? Pork or Beef?

Texans seem to like Beef Ribs. I like Pork more. The Pork just tastes better :)

Which do you like and why?

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Brontosaurus.
file.php

-Beef at home/Pork if eating out.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
They just bring me the ribs of some sort of animal and I eat it, so I don't know which kind I like better. Don't get all hung up on categories. Let ribs be free.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
You know about Tony Chachere's?!? How cool are you... :)

Sure do!!

Years ago I met up with some friends from Louisiana and they brought me a can of Tony’s, and you’ll love this one Aaron, a LSU T-shirt!!! I've been hooked ever since. (ok, not so much the football, but I do try and watch LSU when I can lol) :Smiley_wink:

Reactions: Aaron

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
After they are seasoned unless someone told me I wouldn't be able to tell the difference so I'm good with either.

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
I guess I am the only one that like the beef ribs.

I used to work in the restaurant business and when we would make prime rib we would cook the meat on the bone, but didn't serve it that way. So we would have a long rack of beef ribs, that were already slow roasted. So I would take these and grill them and baste them in sauce and they were the best.

I like pork as well, but if I have the choice its beef every team.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I like both. I've been trying to duplicate a Port-braised shortrib (beef) recipe that I had at a local restaurant, but am not getting close! :(

Pork ribs you can do A LOT with though, it doesn't always have to be BBQ. The last ones I made were a spicy black cherry and sage which was EXCELLENT.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I like both. I've been trying to duplicate a Port-braised shortrib (beef) recipe that I had at a local restaurant, but am not getting close! :(

Pork ribs you can do A LOT with though, it doesn't always have to be BBQ. The last ones I made were a spicy black cherry and sage which was EXCELLENT.

I'm comimg over your house next summer :)
Posted via Mobile Device