Pop2k may come back??

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I was looking around on Sirius.com and I noticed that Pop2k is still in the pop category. Cinemagic is gone from the standards category. Maybe this mean pop2K may come back to Sirius. I’m still pissed about Cinemagic though. :deadhorse:
It;s likely their lazy asses didn't do a proper update! For months after it mergered, the 80s on 8 had the lineup of the pre-merger.

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
I agree. Pop2K was a waste, IMO. Two CHRs on Sirius don't make a lot of sense.

I love the new channels Sirius reinstated. I've listened to Boneyard for the past hour or so and haven't had to change the station because the song sucked! I'm not the biggest classic rock fan, either. I really like the variety the station plays.

As for Sirius's website, I agree. Something tells me that the webmaster was let go when they had budget cuts. Then again, I did check out the 80's on 8 page, and it has been (FINALLY) updated.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
NC
Both XM and Sirius' websites are laughable in how lazy they are. I mean, 90s on 9 apparently has nothing on it according to Sirius's website, and it takes a few weeks in delays to post programming info and changes. Here's an idea, pay to get a good webmaster that will actually update.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Both XM and Sirius' websites are laughable in how lazy they are. I mean, 90s on 9 apparently has nothing on it according to Sirius's website, and it takes a few weeks in delays to post programming info and changes. Here's an idea, pay to get a good webmaster that will actually update.
They need to just combine the freaking web sites and then as you said have one person that can keep up with the programming and information on the channels so that the information is always up to date. XM use to do a much better job, but since they are down to about 2 people working (LOL) it is hard for them to keep up like they use too.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
NC
They need to just combine the freaking web sites and then as you said have one person that can keep up with the programming and information on the channels so that the information is always up to date. XM use to do a much better job, but since they are down to about 2 people working (LOL) it is hard for them to keep up like they use too.
They seriously do need to combine it, but they're not going to do that as long as they're marketing the companies as to seperate entities with lots of sharing. But who knows, they might combine the sites just to save a buck. :idea:

acap

Oct 16, 2008
No Pop2K won't come back. Although I heard it might be available online only.

YankeeXDev

Oct 19, 2008
Rochester New York
Pop2k was a waste to be on satellite, it was too much like hits 1 and the pulse. They should of merged the pulse and pop2k into one channel while taking the 90s songs on pulse and move it to 90s on 9. I hope they add it as an internet exclusive though. I was kind of getting into that channel before they moved it.

joe2k4

Nov 12, 2008
I miss it! Hits1 sucks now, and I enjoy hearing older songs from this erra. When is the propper time to add the 200 decade? The pulse plays no rap, so it can't be a decade channel.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbert is not and never will be ice cream
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON

siriusxm.com is active. I think they are working on it. Who knows when it will be ready.

I would rather they spend their efforts on fixing the god damned SL2 recording issue and put some proper logos there too while they are at it. The other stuff is window dressing.