Poole - Fired up this morning......

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I caught that before work this morning. Good stuff. :clap: And I couldn't agree more about swapping top 35 pts.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Moody was all about the Top 35 yesterday, too. I kept trying to call in and make the point "Who Cares"...:shock:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

brett1963

Oct 30, 2008
Cincinnati
Tear down that Top 35 Wall, Mr. France!!!!!!!!!!!

Moody's (rather Ryan Crackerhead's) idea of turning it upside down so the Top 35 are based on
Speed on the bottom 7 on Points makes perfect sense and I've never heard a better alternative. I've sent letters to Daytona but havent gotten any response. :rolleyes:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Moody's idea was, take the top 35 in speed, no matter who they are, then the final 8 spots filled out by owners points in order from 1st in order points to whenever.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I think Moody's idea was, take the top 35 in speed, no matter who they are, then the final 8 spots filled out by owners points in order from 1st in order points to whenever.

I didn't hear his show but I sure as heck like that idea better than what they are doing now. It actually doesn't sound a whole lot different than the way it used to be before they moved to the top 35.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I need to apologize to David and Mike. I think they were also fired up about remarks that are made on forums and/or blogs. I’m sorry if I offended either of you when I made remarks about you forgetting about us on DRC. I was teasing and I meant no harm.
If it was taken otherwise, I do apologize, it was not intended that way.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
antsie, you don't offend anyone...:right:

I haven't seen anything here that hasn't been said out of hate or anger towards any of the hosts. For the most part, everyone likes to joke around...:)

I know I've read comments from some posters that don't like a person, but when that host/reporter posts, they really don't say anything to that person...:shock:

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Because of the Top 35 I pay NO attention to qualifying anymore.

There was a time when I would watch it, or listen on the radio. Thank you nascar for taking that away from me. :rolleyes:

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
I need to apologize to David and Mike. I think they were also fired up about remarks that are made on forums and/or blogs. I’m sorry if I offended either of you when I made remarks about you forgetting about us on DRC. I was teasing and I meant no harm.
If it was taken otherwise, I do apologize, it was not intended that way.

I can't see any reason that you'd have to apologize for anything. I said the same exact thing. They did not seem to participate as much after they started to promote their facebook page. They have a large listening audience. They have many avenues of contact now that they opened their facebook page. Everyone has an opinion of them, good, bad, or indifferent. Apparently someone or something got under their skin and I think that's what started yesterdays rant. If something as simple as a comment or comments about their participation on these forums started it, then I think that they'll have to suck it up and deal with it. It'll happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: antsie

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Someone sent me a link to a blog and another forum and a few people on it were down right horrible in the nasty and mean things they said. I don't understand what joy those type of people get in saying stuff like that.

After reading them, I'm hoping they were mostly referring to those types of remarks rather then the few comments that have been made on here.
At least that's what I hope

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Someone sent me a link to a blog and another forum and a few people on it were down right horrible in the nasty and mean things they said. I don't understand what joy those type of people get in saying stuff like that.

After reading them, I'm hoping they were mostly referring to those types of remarks rather then the few comments that have been made on here.
At least that's what I hope

That's probably it then. We are not always so nice here either. Not to many are afraid to speak of the Chocolate hatred. I don't understand it, but that's just me.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
another forum and a few people on it were down right horrible in the nasty

I tried the "that's racin' " forums for a while but it was like a bunch of 10 yr olds there so I left. I'm glad to be here though.