Politicians on Stern

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
Has anyone noticed that when Politicians are on Stern they are extremely candid? It's just kinda surprising. Entertainers may go on and be all tight lipped yet a Senator goes on and answers all the questions with honesty. It's refreshing to me.

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Has anyone noticed that when Politicians are on Stern they are extremely candid? It's just kinda surprising. Entertainers may go on and be all tight lipped yet a Senator goes on and answers all the questions with honesty. It's refreshing to me.
Whenever a politician is honest about something it's refreshing. :D It's cool to hear them on when Howard supposedly has such a "bad boy" image. And Howard always gets the best interviews out of them.

Last edited:

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I think the tight-assed guys just wouldn't even consider going on Stern - or are so controlled by their handlers that they can't. So you get the rest who may be a bit more willing to open up and roll with it. Not sure what it is about our country that we have to be so afraid of offending everyone, or worried that even appearing on a show like Stern could be considered a bad thing for one's career. Lots more things to worry about, IMO.