Political Talk Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Well the DRC Political Asylum has been gone for a while and a few of us wanted it back, well I asked permission from the mods/admin team here and I got permission to advertise my own "Political Talk Forum" if you would like to talk political again. Then here is you chance and join my forum, with the link below, DSME - Digital Social Media Edge can be found and used on Tapatalk.

Political Asylum | Digital Social Media Edge

The good thing is DRC doesn't have to take any heap from the political talk, I will take full responsibility over at my small forum. I'm not trying to take anything away from DRC, I'm still committed to DRC and posting here, thanks and hopefully to see you over there.

Wolf

P.S. - I will allow arguments in the Political Asylum, but please no personal threatening attacks!

Last edited:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Is this a gay political forum? Or one for normal people?

The DRC has to fine you $2.5 for that comment.

It a "Openly Gay Normal Political Forum"

There wasn't a rainbow sticker on the door, so I wasn't sure. But hey, what's "normal" anyway? Certainly not this place...

I think I was the first post over there. (I signed up as HangingChad.)

Reactions: Wolf

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Add the fine to my tab. If we allow gay people, are black people allowed too? Hispanics? NBA team owners?

I'm a little concerned that diversity of opinion might challenge my belief system. If I feel threatened, can I just sit on the floor, cover my ears with my hands, and say "LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Mitt-Romney-2016.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
So far 6 users have signed up and we got couple of interesting political topics going on now. So far it off to a good start, until "hangingchad" ate all the damn donuts!

Reactions: Casual Fan

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I hope it ok to update what is going on over at the new Political Asylum. It been a month now since the Political Asylum is up and running and so far there are few interesting topics, like the hottest new one so far is the Gun Amendment Rights Talk and the newest threads are the 2016 Presidential Candidates, VA Hospitals Deaths Investigation and the latest GOP On Prisoner Exchange. Please check them out and discuss about them and any other political topic you are interested in. The other forum can be found on tapatalk.

Reactions: HecticArt
Status
Not open for further replies.