Pocket Tunes on sale for $6.99

superflush

Nov 30, 2008
Do you know how this compares to Wunder Radio??
How is the interface for getting into Sirius?
You said that Pocket Tunes stayed logged into Sirius, but I heard Wunder doesn't (unless the improved it) ...

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
No, sorry, I've never used Wunder Radio. Same web interface that I use on my PC. Yes, I stay logged in to Pocket radio even after I close the app. I can then re-launch the app and I am still logged in.

Sirterp

Oct 17, 2008
My apologies, superflush. You can access both Sirius and XM with Wunder Radio. And at a glance it appears as though it will keep you logged in. Memo to self: UPDATE!

superflush

Nov 30, 2008
My apologies, superflush. You can access both Sirius and XM with Wunder Radio. And at a glance it appears as though it will keep you logged in. Memo to self: UPDATE!

No problem. I knew that Wunder Radio definitely had Sirius capabilities. At least as of 08-17-2009, people were saying that you couldn't stay logged in to Sirius on Wunder (that you would have to log in with your sirius username every time). Maybe they improved that in updates. Let us know though, if you are able to stay logged into Sirius through Wunder Radio over time.

Sirterp

Oct 17, 2008
After "playing" with this for awhile, it does appear that Wunder Radio keeps you logged in. But you really can't go wrong with either app.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I got this before Sirius XM released their own application. I am not a Howard fan, but wanted the ability to stream. No doubt though for those that want Howard either app will work, but I know Pocket Tunes is pretty sweet!