Please sirius gods!! Enough with the stewies!!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I think SubmarineMike & Dexter Morgan are the same people...:right:

BTW, I haven't been able to watch season 3. Did they ever say that Harry is really Dexter's dad?...:shock:

Luke, I am your father...:p

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
Me and Dexter are not the same and I don't say negative things. if you listen to Moody at all I call in using this name. The only true thing I really dislike is her. Then I know a lot more about her and who she REALLY then anyone n here besides the hosts of 128. Like I said she is not the person she portrays herself on the radio.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
how do you know you know more about her than anyone else on here? maybe other just choose to not say anything instead of having a run around about it as is the case whenever you bring up here name. your good people mike, but all your doing is repeating the same stuff about her over and over and it get pretty old.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Like I said she is not the person she portrays herself on the radio.

What does that mean?

BTW, I think I heard Brian France on her show and that guy sounds like a druggie. :eek:

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
"BTW, I think I heard Brian France on her show and that guy sounds like a druggie."

Well you are talking about a guy who crashed his Lexus at 3am. Take that for what you will.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Please tell me we are not starting with the bashing of her again?

We got it.....we know how you feel........let's just MOVE ON!!!! :)

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
its bashing if you keep repeating the same things over and over about her and never let it go. in fact some people might call it an obsession.

Snafam

Oct 31, 2008
Ya know, Mike...I hear you on the radio, and you don't seem to be nearly as obsessed and narrow focused when you are calling in.

But you have been telling us how much you dislike her. We know you dislike her. In fact, we are very certain that you really, really REALLY don't like her. But you have given your opinion several times, and what you are doing is making the rest of us want to actually like her!

You have told us your side of the story. Now it is time for us to make up our own minds. Please!

Don't let your obsession about her destroy your credibility on your other comments on other subjects.

Reactions: antsie

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
But you have been telling us how much you dislike her. We know you dislike her. In fact, we are very certain that you really, really REALLY don't like her.

I don't knooooow. I'm not really sure where he stands on this issue. :idunno:

Seriously, I think that I've been reading the same post for months now. I thought perhaps we were past this but apparently not.

As far as the Stewies go, it's only around 30 days until the Daytona 500. By then they should be done replaying that show. After all, there are probably still 2 people that haven't heard it yet!