Please sirius gods!! Enough with the stewies!!

Discussion in 'NASCAR' started by bamm24, Jan 11, 2009.

1. bamm24

bamm24 New Member

Would someone please kill the repeats of the stewie awards....Have mercy:bigahh:

2. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

LOL I agree.

101 Dalmatians is good............But not 101 replays of the Stewie Awards!!

3. rdhdtrue

rdhdtrue Member

I will miss Tony on the channel... :(

4. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Rather hear replays of the Stewies then CBL LOL.. at least he has talent

5. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Oh lord, here we go again!:rofl2:

CHANGE THE CHANNEL PEOPLE!!!:bigahh:

6. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

I want to listen to the NASCAR channel, just not her. Plus she is not who she presents herself to be.

7. riskybzns

riskybzns Well-Known Member

enough already about cbl!!! just drop it already!!!

antsie likes this.
  8. semipenguin

semipenguin Cheeseburger Connoisseur

I think SubmarineMike & Dexter Morgan are the same people...:right:

BTW, I haven't been able to watch season 3. Did they ever say that Harry is really Dexter's dad?...:shock:

Luke, I am your father...:p

:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

Me and Dexter are not the same and I don't say negative things. if you listen to Moody at all I call in using this name. The only true thing I really dislike is her. Then I know a lot more about her and who she REALLY then anyone n here besides the hosts of 128. Like I said she is not the person she portrays herself on the radio.

10. riskybzns

how do you know you know more about her than anyone else on here? maybe other just choose to not say anything instead of having a run around about it as is the case whenever you bring up here name. your good people mike, but all your doing is repeating the same stuff about her over and over and it get pretty old.

11. mghtx

mghtx 2000 Man

What does that mean?

BTW, I think I heard Brian France on her show and that guy sounds like a druggie. :eek:

12. riskybzns

you can find all his post about what he think about her on here and the old board on siriusbackstage.

13. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Active Member

"BTW, I think I heard Brian France on her show and that guy sounds like a druggie."

Well you are talking about a guy who crashed his Lexus at 3am. Take that for what you will.

14. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

I know more about here because I have a friend that worked with her at XM. She is not who you think she is.

15. antsie

antsie Well-Known Member

Please tell me we are not starting with the bashing of her again?

We got it.....we know how you feel........let's just MOVE ON!!!! :)

16. SubmarineMike

SubmarineMike Member

whatever it's not bashing listen to how David poole speaks about her. he is VERY careful because of what she will try behind the scenes

17. riskybzns

its bashing if you keep repeating the same things over and over about her and never let it go. in fact some people might call it an obsession.

18. Snafam

Snafam Member

Ya know, Mike...I hear you on the radio, and you don't seem to be nearly as obsessed and narrow focused when you are calling in.

But you have been telling us how much you dislike her. We know you dislike her. In fact, we are very certain that you really, really REALLY don't like her. But you have given your opinion several times, and what you are doing is making the rest of us want to actually like her!

You have told us your side of the story. Now it is time for us to make up our own minds. Please!

Don't let your obsession about her destroy your credibility on your other comments on other subjects.

antsie likes this.
  19. dpkimmel2001

dpkimmel2001 Well-Known Member

I don't knooooow. I'm not really sure where he stands on this issue. :idunno:

Seriously, I think that I've been reading the same post for months now. I thought perhaps we were past this but apparently not.

As far as the Stewies go, it's only around 30 days until the Daytona 500. By then they should be done replaying that show. After all, there are probably still 2 people that haven't heard it yet!

20. Easy Money

Easy Money Active Member

Are you? Am I? I dont care about behind the scenes, only on air, because I dont have to deal with her!:smug: