Pistone, Cmon Dude

caleb22

Mar 4, 2009
Do what you have to do to make yourself a permanent fixture on TMD. I miss David for sure but you're the only one who has filled in and kept the pace of the show intact and provided input worthwhile. You and Bags would be awesome, even if you threw in some Bonkowski (however you spell it) in small doses.

Hearing Randy Nojoy say stuff like Beavis "uh huh, huh, huh, watermelons have pits, huh, huh, buy my seats, huh, huh, uh" just doesn't do anything for me.

Cmon, man, do it...

Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete!

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
This is really my first morning listening to him on TMD with Mike and so far I am really liking him on here, he is doing a good job.

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
why must we have to resort to name callin :-/

Who was name calling another member of DRC?...:scratch:

I haven't been able to listen to all 4hrs of TMD since Bagley went on vacation. Just hasn't been the same now that Poole's gone...:worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

fishy

Dec 2, 2008
Up heah in Maine
Don't make anything permanent too quickly!
Poole was the spice to the show and, so far, no one has been able to add that spice.
Please keep looking! There must be someone out there.
So far, since we lost the Bagley and Poole show, it's seemed like the Bagley and Bagley show, no matter who the guest host has been, no real spice anywhere.
I'm all for keeping Bagley, he does a great job, but he needs some help that he just isn't getting yet.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I have a problem with 2 people who get paid by Nascar to be on an opinion talk show. Thats what made David so special, there was no way he was going to get fired. And for that I still vote Nate Ryan.