Pick Which NASCAR Show for Talk The Dog Next Week

Which NASCAR show should be featured on Talk The Dog?

• The Morning Drive

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Tradin' Paint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sirius Speedway

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Late Shift

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Dialed in w/ Claire B. Lang

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Manifold Destinity w/ Mojo Nixon

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Hi All-

I was thinking that in conjunction with the Coke Zero 400 in Daytona next week Talk The Dog (TTD) will feature one of the shows from NASCAR radio.

For those who don't stray from the NASCAR thread (I keed, I keed), TTD is found under the SiriusXM News, Talk, & Entertainment Section of DRC, and we feature different talk shows on a weekly or two weekly basis for people to listen to and give feedback.

What I am looking for from you in the DRC NASCAR community is feedback on which show would be best to expose "newbies" to. I may use 2nd place for the week of the brickyard as well. Thanks in advance!

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
As much as I love TMD, I'd have to say the the best show for someone new to NASCAR Radio would be Sirius Speedway. I started listening to that show about a year before NASCAR came to Sirius. Back in the 123 days.

Some people might not like Suzy Q :)rolleyes:), but I think she adds a lot to the show :)
Posted via Mobile Device

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
As much as I love TMD, I'd have to say the the best show for someone new to NASCAR Radio would be Sirius Speedway.

Some people might not like Suzy Q :)rolleyes:), but I think she adds a lot to the show :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with you. IMO, this is the best of the shows on 128. Suzy fan here too!

fishy

Dec 2, 2008
Up heah in Maine
How could anyone not like Suzy? That's just crazy!
Seriously though, make sure it isn't Chocolate Myers or that Nixon bozo and you'll be good.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I have to say I listen mostly to TMD so I would have to say that..... I do like the other's tho too. Just stay away from Claire's show and everything will go great..

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
As much as I love TMD, I'd have to say the the best show for someone new to NASCAR Radio would be Sirius Speedway. I started listening to that show about a year before NASCAR came to Sirius. Back in the 123 days.

I am a Suzy fan as well, as well as the rest (I guess) :jj: . This is the show I listen to on a semi-regular basis.

LOL!!!

Man, what a shame Poole is no longer with us. This poll would be a lot easier. :cool:

Sadly, I have not listened to much since Poole passed. I'm thinking about setting up to record it once or twice a week as well. So many shows, so little time.

Seriously though, make sure it isn't Chocolate Myers or that Nixon bozo and you'll be good.

I am not much of a fan of Choc, and only time I have heard mojo is on the ads for his shows. I think listening to him screaming for more than a minute would drive me up the wall.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback, keep up the voting, and look Sunday to see who is featured on Talk The Dog. :bigthumbup:

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
The Morning Drive is kind of unstable right now, so it wouldn't be the best time to review it now. Wait till the new host is in there a while, then hit it.

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
I want to thank everyone for their participation. :ter: I am just getting ready to start the Talk The Dog thread for the winner, Sirius Speedway. :buttrock: So if you want to put in your two cents and rate the show, it'll be under the "Talk and Entertainment" thread. And while you're there, maybe check out some of the other shows. ;) BTW- The Morning Drive will probably be featured during the week leading up to the brickyard.