Pete AGAIN??

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
Yeah I thought he was great but he's even wearing thin on me. I haven't heard anything from today yet.
Just set up the guys dial a date and keep him off air until then.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
"Time Killer" Pete. I don't see what's great about him but they are over exposing him.

They probably know he's gone after this semester.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
"Time Killer" Pete. I don't see what's great about him but they are over exposing him.

They probably know he's gone after this semester.

time killer is a great nickname, cuz thats all they use him for. I'm not really sure why they put him on air so much. he's nothing special. I'd rather hear JD, ronnie, sal, richard, gary, scott depace, scott the engineer, or pretty much anyone over him.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
LOL...

Medicated Pete is ground-breaking, controversial radio gold, you guys!

Don't you see it!!!

Howard has to groom someone to take over for Riley Martin.

hehehe.

This thread is great.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
When Pete was first on, didn't they say they thought he sounded like Sam Kineson? I think he sounds more like Double A. I cant stand Double A and Pete is walking on thin ice these days. Hes on way to much.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Maybe I'm just in a crappy mood this morning, but Pete and Ronnie for almost an hour was crap. And JD with that ridiculous "huh" every 3 seconds. Buncha retards in there. At least Ronnie gave us the Yeaaaaah! clip.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
The logical first subject of discussion should have been the Yankees winning the pennant and why Artie should eat shit for his numerous ugly putdowns of ARod including the one he did on Joe Buck's show. But Howard must have gotten that email and decided this would be radio gold... almost as good as the woman who claimed to be a vampire. He couldn't even get Ronnie going because Ronnie knew he was doing a bit...Talk about beating a dead horse...

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
That vampire guest was something else. I was thinking that might be one of those fake guests they hire from Electric Eel.