Pet psychics... OMFG ROFL

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I can't believe Howard revealed this on the air!!

Beth wants to take Bianca to a pet psychic to ask Bianca what she's allergic to! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Personally, I am not sure I could be in the same room with someone who had this idea, let alone date them, let alone marry them - that is just too dingy for me... how can anyone devise this idea! It is hilarious! :)

This is someone writing a dog book! Now I can't wait to read it! *L*

:jj:

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I often believe shit like astrology and crap like this but this is way insane. Hell even if the person was psychic like Bianca even knows what she is allergic too. This is embarrassing of Beth to think.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I normally don't comment on any Beth because she's not on the show and I could care less but WOW Really??????? is she serious?
They need to ask Wendy the retard if she believes in pet psychics. Gary too...

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Beth is about as smart as a horse. OMG did I really say that!

I lol'd, over and over again :heat:

This is one of the dumbest ideas I have heard of. I would never let my wife do this, and our dog is like our child, and hypo-alergetic. Just give her an alergy test for crying out loud.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Any insight into Beth and her mind always reveals what a big dummy she is. Howard should really stop with these stories about her. The fans don't care to hear about Beth just the same as we didn't want to hear John Lennon sing about Yoko.

Beth is just a dumb person.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Any insight into Beth and her mind always reveals what a big dummy she is. Howard should really stop with these stories about her. The fans don't care to hear about Beth just the same as we didn't want to hear John Lennon sing about Yoko.

:lol:

I did enjoy his tangent rant on psychics. i think they are one of the biggest scams out there

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

the difference between beth and yoko, is that even howard isn't stupid enough to let beth get her own show on his channels.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I'm surprised this didn't become a little blurb in newspapers across the nation - a woman about to release a book on raising a dog wants to take her own dog to a psychic to ask said dog what it's allergic to. Who in their right mind is going to buy that book? I mean, outside of its comedic value?

I actually credit Robin with trying to defend her friend Beth, because you could tell Robin knew how stupid it sounded, but it just made Robin sound like an idiot, too, especially after her Jeopardy! failure...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'm surprised this didn't become a little blurb in newspapers across the nation - a woman about to release a book on raising a dog wants to take her own dog to a psychic to ask said dog what it's allergic to. Who in their right mind is going to buy that book? I mean, outside of its comedic value?

You think Beth is the only one that thinks that way? The book will probably sell based on her just being Howard's wife, but tons of hausfraus that think just like Beth are going to pick it up too.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
HAY! You can't blame Beth for what she thinks.

I can't believe no one caught my funny post.

Hay? As in hay that horses eat. That's what Beth is thinking? C'MON!! :pointer: :crazy:

I thought it was funny.

/Neeeeighghhhhhh goes the horsey.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Beth is about as smart as a horse. OMG did I really say that!

Thanks. I'm sitting here in a blueprinting session for a new client and I just couldn't help but laugh. To make matters worse I'm facing the entire group and did it while somebody else was talking.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
/Neeeeighghhhhhh goes the horsey.

In college I dated a girl who, after I broke-up with her, grew a mullet. I then became great at making horse sounds. I forgot all about it until I read this.

Reactions: hyson

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map

I actually credit Robin with trying to defend her friend Beth, because you could tell Robin knew how stupid it sounded, but it just made Robin sound like an idiot, too, especially after her Jeopardy! failure...

:bigthumbup: