Personal Day

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by hyson, May 13, 2017.

1. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

2. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

Another rumor I've heard was that Howard's dad was not in good health.
  3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Totally possible. He's gotta be in his mid 90s at this point, no?
  4. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I do not believe Howard's reason for taking off on Wednesday. Why? Because on Tuesday I am sure I heard Howard say that that was something going on in his life that made him unhappy that he did not want to talk about on-air. That does not sound like a cold. Also, five days have gone by and he says he is still not well. C'mon. If you are not better after five days, something more serious is going on that would keep you out on Monday. Finally, he does not sound like a person who has a cold or is still recovering. Despite his protests to the contrary, his voice sounds normal. It's a coverup! Let's appoint marksfriggin.com special investigator.
  5. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

My gal was sick all winter. 5 days isn't any indicator. I thought his dad or mom was ill myself. At this point I say who cares. He'll make up the day.
  6. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

I don't care that he was out. I am interested in whether or not he is telling the truth.
    Bark and JHDK like this.
  7. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

that's the million dollar question.

sadly, with new "evolved" hopalong howie, my money is on he's lying.
  8. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Maybe he got Cat Scratch Fever?
    JHDK likes this.
  9. geosync

None of y'all faked illness to skip school, work etc.
    JHDK likes this.
  10. Bark

Bark Hey Now!

Sure, but did we yell at others for taking off too? I didn't.
    JHDK likes this.
  11. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Has he addressed this yet?
  12. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

he said it was just a sick day. on his first show after taking the day he still sounded kinda bad, especially when he would laugh, so unless that was an act he was probably telling the truth.
    hyson likes this.
  13. geosync

Look at it this way, there will be a magical show that will pop up on a random Thursday. Probably in the winter I'd bet.
    JHDK likes this.
  14. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

my money is on he will work a 3 day week when it would normally be a 2. like MLK day or Yom Kippur or something like that.