Pcp

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
During my late teens/early 20's, I did just about every drug there is to try...some more than others...but one I've never even thought about doing is PCP. Hearing some of the horror stories involved with it, I just don't understand it's appeal.

Last week, Robin (on the Stern Show) did a story about a man eating one of his son's eyes and then taking an axe to his own legs. Robin failed to mention he was under the influence of PCP, but that was the case - Bakersfield dad accused of biting out son's eye - Bakersfield.com

Then there's the story I found on Wikipedia about a rapper named Big Lurch killing a woman and eating her lungs while on PCP. I've heard of people killing themselves while on PCP.

PCP sounds like a nightmare...why would anyone ever try it?

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I had someone I knew take it and run around his apartment building naked. Then got arrested and smashed his head through the Glass Police Window which isn't an easy feat. Needless to say doesn't sound like a smart idea to take it. Though he claims his pot was laced with it.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
My friend in high school did it with his brother...all they ended up doing was moving every piece of furniture into the living room-fridge(full of food), stove, washing machine, dryer, dining room set, beds...everything. - but didn't remember how or why...

My boss worked in SF general for a while tho, and had some broken bones from taking down a pcp crazed junkie along with 6 orderlies.

The other guy on pcp he told me about came in literally holding in his guts in, cause he just drank a bottle of industrial strength liquid plumber...

Ill pass on pcp- or 'spit' as you guys say here on drc...(now where's the dmt?)

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
oh you just never got the real good hallucinogens probably...the real gratefuldead lsd was a completely different drug than street stuff.
DMT is like that but for 30 -45 mins.
salvia's better anyways as its a natural plant and can be found organically grown, and only lasts a few minutes. (plus its still leagal)

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I was never a real fan of the stuff that would wack you out like LSD, PCP, etc.

I did mushrooms a few times but never really enjoyed them because I just had to keep moving--I couldnt sit still. I was never interested in LSD for some reason, I have no idea why. Never did PCP and I don't think I even know anyone who has.

I liked more of the "upper's" in college. But all of that is a long time ago. I don't even smoke weed anymore. Haven't done that in about 10 years.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
drugs are bad mmkay

Mr_Mackey.jpg

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
I heard about that guy. I didn't think anybody did PCP any more.
Doesn't sound like a good time to me. But then I'm a pretty mellow guy.
Grass is about as crazy as I'll get.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
I heard about that guy. I didn't think anybody did PCP any more.
Doesn't sound like a good time to me. But then I'm a pretty mellow guy.
Grass is about as crazy as I'll get.
Watch out Hectic!
our federal government says pcp is "safer" than grass.

grass is schedule one under federal law with the worst of the drugs...

while pcp is schedule two and can be used by prescription...

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Now that's messed up.

How often do you hear cops mention that they are worried about having to bust someone hopped up on PCP because they are dangerous? All they complain about while busting someone on weed, is that they don't want to have to take them through the Taco Bell drive through on the way to the station.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I've got a good one...

My father makes me get a job, I'm about 17ish (100 years ago lol), living at home, and he's circling positions in the newspaper.

I go for this "job seminar" in Hackensack, NJ. It turns out it's a door-to-door job selling boom-boxes. (LOL!)

Anyway, a couple days in, after learning about this company :rolleyes:, then this whole sales pitch crap :rolleyes:, some kid asks me if I want to go to McDonald's during our lunch break. We get food, he parks the car (we were viewing an overpass) and we eat and he pulls out a joint.

I was a seasoned pot smoker at the time, and he had Visine, so all was cool. We smoked a bit, ate a little, and then I noticed that the cars on the overpass had lost color... :shifty:

Then I noticed that they were all grey.

Then I noticed that the cars all looked similar.

I didn't freak out, but I was like (WTF?!?). He said the pot was "dusted". I THINK, but I'm not sure, that that was PCP.

It was my very first experience with a hallucinogen, but later on (voluntarily) I tried LSD and mescaline. They're similar.

Reactions: xan_user

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
There was a time in HS when we bought and the guys were laughing about how "good" it was. We always wondered if it was just really good shizz (with a z) or if it was really dusted. Oren just described the cars I saw, pretty much, so I think I have my answer...

I didn't really like it, partly because I got more than I had bargained for. But I could see how some people might like it and then keep doing it until they either go nutso or do too much and go nutso

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Good story, Oren. Reminds me of the scene from Training Day...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msl65ioRtkw&feature=related]YouTube - Training Day - "I didn't know you like to get wet"[/ame]

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
We used to put angel dust into our joints and get real messed up. I came to the conclusion long ago that if you are going to do drugs do the natural ones, and leave the man made crap alone.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
LOL!

This thread resurrected this whole deal for me.

For one thing, I KNOW that I left my cassette :)p) in his car. It was Soft Cell.

SHUDDUP!!! :p

AND, after "lunch" we had to go BACK to the "seminar". AND we each (there was about 15 "students") had to recite this weird sales pitch.... and I was sitting, watching, and totally neurotic :shifty:. I bailed and never went back.

:cool:

Last edited: