Parking No. 8 Car For Phoenix

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
What do people care anymore what DEI (EGR...:rolleyes:) does anymore?...:scratch:

If they can't afford to race the 8, so be it. I think people are making too big a deal out of it...:worried:

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
What did Tony say about DEI without Jr.? :rolleyes:

I think the fact that it's the company started by Dale makes it a big nascar story. And while I was never a big fan it's sad to see a once big team going down, or having trouble.

I don't want to see it end up being just Hendrick, JGR, Roush, and RCR. The more competitive teams the better.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Yeah, even though I like JGR, I did NOT like that move. I would have most likely done the same as Aric. It would be kinda cool if they could work something out together again though.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
No they don't. That's whats wrong with NASCAR these days. And thats why their ratings, and attendance continue to decline.

How does remembering or not remembering J.D. Stacy have anything to do with ratings or attendance? :scratch:

BobBski

Nov 30, 2008
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Since the beginning of NASCAR... teams, drivers, sponsors etc. come and go...and there have been some great ones. It's not "what NASCAR has become" it is what it has always been...just like all successful businesses...the strong/good survive. This is nothing new....the Petty team, which is barely hanging on, is the only namesake that is has been here the whole time. Shoot, DEI is a fairly new team in comparison with the greats the sports have seen...I'm rooting for teams that have paid their dues for many years to survive...ie. Wood Brothers, McLure Motorsports, Yates racing...shoot, they've all been around much much longer than DEI, and accomplished a heck of alot more.

Reactions: semipenguin