Paris & Nicole Invade The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
OK, so maybe I'm not being fair to them and I just need to give them a chance. Or, maybe it's just as much a joke as it appears. It seems that the 1990 Daytona 500 winner, (Thank You Flat Tire!), Derrike Cope has a set of twin nieces that are ready to invade the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

Full story here..... Truck Series is about to get a double injection of style

Twin Motorsports Racing

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
No one can be as beautiful as Kasey Kahne :)
Posted via Mobile Device

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
What? :confused:

BTW, nascar.com needs a more mobile friendly website :worried:
Posted via Mobile Device

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I'll give anyone a chance if they can actually drive. However this reeks of being a gimmick to me. We'll see in Feb.

Also, I can't stand bleach blond hair and fake tans.....just saying. ;)

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
"Also, I can't stand bleach blond hair and fake tans.....just saying."

AMEN!

And what's with all this black around the eyes these days? Is this some kind of egyptian worship? LOL. Every damn girl I see these days have enough black around their eyes to repave Daytona. I'll be SO glad when THIS "fashion" phase is over. Like PUH-leez!

down4six

Oct 14, 2008
Southern Colorado
www.twitter.com
Reading the article, all I could see them giving the quotes in a "valley girl" tone. I don't think it's a gimmick, but they are making it hard to be taken seriously when the article written about you makes it sound like you're riding on Danica's coat tails and the picture looks like something that should be in Maxim. Next time, take a picture in the car, in the garage, something that shows that you should be at the helm of the car, not posing on the hood. Just sayin...... :rolleyes: