Paranormal Activity

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
What a piece of crap. I wouldn't have gone if my co-workers hadn't dragged me to it. I wanted to see The Men Who Stare at Goats or 2012(at least there are cool special effects in 2012). I would of gotten a good nap but little girls screaming kept waking me up during Paranormal Activity. This movie sucked, I give it a half star, the female lead was cute but never got topless.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
You perv...always wanting to see women's naked boobs! :nunu:

*Hey, I don't blame you...tits are cool! :D

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
Everybody I have talked to said it was an amazing movie. I'm going to see The Men Who Stare at Goats tonight.

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
The chick might have never gotten naked, but for a film with a $15,000 budget, I thought it was excellent. It was a helluva lot better than most of the overbudgeted crap that's out there, ie Transformers.

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
OK, The Men Who Stare at Goats was the worst movie I have ever seen. I would have walked out but it would have been too much trouble.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
What a piece of crap. I wouldn't have gone if my co-workers hadn't dragged me to it. I wanted to see The Men Who Stare at Goats or 2012(at least there are cool special effects in 2012). I would of gotten a good nap but little girls screaming kept waking me up during Paranormal Activity. This movie sucked, I give it a half star, the female lead was cute but never got topless.

I'm Netflixing it as well.

blyons, how did you feel about The Blair Witch Project?

YourDream84

Dec 18, 2008
Oklahoma
I only enjoyed Blair Witch as I was in High School at the time & it was an excuse to curl up with my crush at a Halloween party...

Ash

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Blair Witch had no point if you knew it was fake. It just made you seasick.

What *was* scary about BW was being lost in the woods. There is nothing so maddening (to me) as being on a hike that never seems to end. The kind where you're certain the parking lot is up around the next bend...or the next...surely the next...it's gotta be soon. You start making deals with yourself that if you ever get out of the woods alive, you'll never leave civilization again.

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
Same here, i just wait... what the hurry?
I love my DRC brothers, so with that being said PLEASE trust me, there is NOTHING scary about that movie other than the fact that it has mad so much money. Watching your local news channel is scarier than that piece of crap movie.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Blair Witch had no point if you knew it was fake. It just made you seasick.

I love my DRC brothers, so with that being said PLEASE trust me, there is NOTHING scary about that movie other than the fact that it has mad so much money. Watching your local news channel is scarier than that piece of crap movie.

I agree completely with both of you. Blair Witch would of been cool it were real footage, but I knew it wasn't , just made me seasick and bored. Paranormal was sooooooooo boring. It's like watching home movies of your friends doing nothing for the most part. You watch them sleep, cuddle, talk, etc. from bad angles 99% of the time, same shit everyone else does at home. I only looked forward to seeing that chicks boobs jiggle for entetrainment. I seriously would of fell asleep if those little girls weren't screaming and giggling half the time. I was nodding off when they were quiet.

I'm really not one for horror movies anyway, IMHO they're boring and fake looking for the most part, and most are pretty stupid as well. The only horror movies I liked is Saw 1-3, haven't seen the others, and I really like House of 1,000 Corpses and The Devils Rejects simply because they were so f'd up and bizzare. Give me a good action movie or comedy every time. Especially a Tarntino flick.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I agree completely with both of you. Blair Witch would of been cool it were real footage, but I knew it wasn't , just made me seasick and bored.

Give me a good action movie or comedy every time. Especially a Tarntino flick.

Psst! Those aren't "real footage" either. Everything was written down in a script and those actors were totally lying to you.

blyons200

Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Psst! Those aren't "real footage" either. Everything was written down in a script and those actors were totally lying to you.

It's not? I thought when Uma Thurman killed all those chicks in the bar and chopped off the top of the what-her-faces skull at the end of Kill Bill one it really happened.

The only reason I mentioned real footage was because they tried to tag Blair Witch as real footage. Since it wasn't it was just a bunch of scared kids running around the forest with an out of focus camera bouncing around. No story, no real action, no real entertainment. I don't care if its fake, just entertain me!

If you want to see a truly genious low budget film watch Clerks. Classic!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6lzEhoXads&feature=related[/ame]