Pandora Windows Mobile now availible!

hank-the-dwarf

Oct 12, 2008
Baltimore Md
From Pandora's Blog:December 17, 2008
Pandora on Windows Mobile
It's been well over a year since I first talked publicly about Pandora for Windows Mobile. After a number of false starts and broken promises on my part, I'm happy to report that we've now released our first Windows Mobile implementations of Pandora.

Today we're rolling out Pandora for the HTC XV6900 on Verizon, the HTC Touch on Sprint, and the Motorola Q9C on both Sprint and Verizon. These are free to download and are supported solely through advertising. The entire Pandora experience you've come to expect on the web is available on your Windows Mobile phone: create stations, listen, give feedback, QuickMix, etc.

In cooperation with AT&T we are also launching Pandora support for three additional Windows Mobile phones: the Samsung Epix, the LG Incite, and HTC Fuze. AT&T has decided to make these versions of Pandora available on a monthly subscription basis.

To get started with Pandora on your HTC Touch, HTC XV6900, Motorola Q9C, LG Incite, HTC Fuze, or Samsung Epix simply visit Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music using Mobile Internet Explorer on your smartphone and follow the installation instructions.

We're continuing the work required to bring Pandora to a broader range of Windows Mobile handsets. Keep your eye on this blog and this page for updates on new handsets.

For those of you that have been keeping an eye on this since I first talked about it so long ago, thanks again for your patience. Enjoy!