Pairing to cell phone and ipod touch

jl1718

Oct 13, 2008
When I click on add new devices in my ipod and my phone the two find each other.

I key in the same codes for both(0000) and (1234). The ipod does nothing but search,the phone says unable to connect. I found one tip that said turn off wi-fi but, that did not work.

The phone is a LG Vu920 and I have 3.0 software for the touch.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jerry

mrpacs

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
It doesn't appear that you are keying in the same codes for both are you? 0000 and 1234 are different, correct? What functionality will be achieved by pairing the 2 devices?

jl1718

Oct 13, 2008
It doesn't appear that you are keying in the same codes for both are you? 0000 and 1234 are different, correct? What functionality will be achieved by pairing the 2 devices?

I tried 0000 once for both, 1234 once for both.

Functionality? Not sure, it asked so I tried. Thought maybe transferring music or something. More than likely useless but, figured I would try.

iuk07

Oct 9, 2009
Functionalities...Defined

The main functionality that i'm looking for by pairing my phone to the ipod touch is the internet. I have tried this with my laptop which has a bluetooth, and i can pair my phone with windows and use internet on my laptop with my phone acting as a modem. I want to do this with an ipod touch. I want to pair the touch with my phone, which has an EDGE connection and use internet on the touch in locations where a WiFi access point is not available.

Is this possible...????
:confused::confused::confused: