Pablo Francisco

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Sorry, this is dating back to last Thursday's show, but I thought this guy was really good. I was listening last night, and his Dennis Hopper voice had my friends and I laughing all the way home.

Come on man! Huh?! Somewhere! This guy here! Come on! Somewhere! Your great grandfather! Huh?! What's the deal huh?! Come on man! You were there man!

Of course the Don LaFontaine voice was good too.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
He is always good. I actually missed the first time he was on, but caught it last night (same as you).

He was funny but once you hear him, it's usually the same speil.

/I blame that lazy fuck Howard.
//I still love him and listen everyday. Sometimes twice a day.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Like you said LaFontane and Hopper were great. The Arnold, and the Riley Martin were not. He should just do the good ones and not practice on the Howard Stern show.

I haven't got to his appearance on the show yet, but I have never liked his standup routine. All the voices get super annoying, especially when they aren't all that good.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I gotta disagree. Pablo was awful. His voices sucked! He was no better than Julie Dees. At least that football commercial voice guy actually sounds like the people he is imitating.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
On LAUGH.COM they have (had) a "laugh player" that just played ramdon standup acts and his "movie previews" was played every other joke. Good stuff but about 10years old.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Like you said LaFontane and Hopper were great. The Arnold, and the Riley Martin were not. He should just do the good ones and not practice on the Howard Stern show.

I agree, the riley martin was horrible. I could do a better one than he did. but the ones he has done were really good. that aaron neville had me rollin tho.