Other boards

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
I just checked out some other nascar boards......WOW. People were bitchin about as little as too much prerace coverage. Why would you watch it if you dont like it? Thats just looking for something to gripe about.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I tried at the beginning of this year to go to the That's Racin' forums. Jeez, it was like a bunch of 10 yr olds. Not to mention I couldn't get the site to work with my browser.

I was so glad when I found the Backstretch and now this site. I've popped in on some sites and some are ok and some are vacant. This is a good board. We still need more here though.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
BTW, I'll vote for more post-race coverage over pre-race ANY day. :D

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
BTW, I'll vote for more post-race coverage over pre-race ANY day. :D

I understand HAVING a preference, I just dont understand complaining about something that you have to make an effort to see or hear. I dont care if prereace starts at 1am, I dont have to watch it. Know what I mean?

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
Weather you guys liked jack or not he did bring up some interesting points! Could have done without the language.

I go to another forum but mostly to watch the moronic half of JR Nation make idiots out of themselves trying to make everyone believe he's the greatest driver....:p

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Weather you guys liked jack or not he did bring up some interesting points! Could have done without the language.

Yeah, it's too bad he had such a temper because he made some valid points. But boy he could be completely over the top and it just ruined his stance. I actually feel sorry for him because I know guys like that.

There's some issues there.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Heck, I didn't know that board was still alive. :eek: I was told everyone came over here.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
He is the only one in the padded cell with a straight jacket on!!!! He is the mad inkeeper of innane ramblings, so he bumps his own threads to the top to see how unimportant and uninteresting he truly is. MAD I say!

Les2

Oct 26, 2008
I went over to check it out and the place is working much faster than it was when everyone left!

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
I went over to check it out and the place is working much faster than it was when everyone left!

When I first started reading posts over there it was so slow to move around on, I thought I was on dial up!!!! Being over here is so much better, for lots of reasons :yesshake: