Other boards

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I just joined the Frontstretch Forums so I'll see how that is. I can say right off that I don't like the overall layout.....too 'busy'.

I had to laugh when I was told that my submission to join was under review and I would be receiving an email about my status. So what is there to check? My credit report? If I have a police record? It's a damn forum about racing! :rolleyes:

SubmarineMike

Oct 14, 2008
Jacksonville Fl
JackBauer from the the backstage forums is already here. He changed his screenname to Dexter Morgan. That is the main character of a show on showtime called Dexter. See the trend, while Dexter Morgan on here doesn't cuss his posts are about the same things.. how bad nascar is etc..

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
JackBauer from the the backstage forums is already here. He changed his screenname to Dexter Morgan. That is the main character of a show on showtime called Dexter. See the trend, while Dexter Morgan on here doesn't cuss his posts are about the same things.. how bad nascar is etc..

Wow how sneaky & clever (being sarcastic) :loser:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember

So Dexter is that Jack dude that was on SBS? His post on here don't seem bad as Jack's were.
Is that because he's hiding and just waiting for the right moment then.........BAM!!!! Out pops Jack? :shock:

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
So Dexter is that Jack dude that was on SBS? His post on here don't seem bad as Jack's were.
Is that because he's hiding and just waiting for the right moment then.........BAM!!!! Out pops Jack? :shock:

If indeed that is him, he's already denied it, maybe he learnt his lesson.
I went to SBS yesterday and it's shut down. I think in large part due to his venomous posts.