Original Howard TV Programing Featuring Sal and Beth

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Maybe I'm kind of jumping the gun here but not much happening here so jump I will. Howard has been promoting "original programing" on Howard TV ... a skit written by Sal starring him and Beth along the lines of Sal trying to get back in the good graces of Beth... Sounds absolutely horrible but since I don't have Howard TV I may never get to judge it. Anyone know if it's out yet and if so, how about a review?

Smok44

Nov 19, 2008
Belmar, NJ
The best thing that Stern could do is offer Howard TV online. I wonder if the indemand people are holding him back from doing that? Seems it would make sense to offer it online for a subscription of course. I used to have it when i had cablevision, but now that i have Fios they don't offer it.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
...or directv, I mean, who has cable anymore?

Why is Howard letting Sal anywhere near Beth? I thought she was through with him?

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I don't think Sat offers an On Demand service for any programing. Does it? its been a while since I've had it or even used it.
you're right. An online subscription would be great. I'd get it.
Then I could decide for my self if it sucks or not.

rickster53

Oct 16, 2008
Syracuse,NY
Maybe I'm kind of jumping the gun here but not much happening here so jump I will. Howard has been promoting "original programing" on Howard TV ... a skit written by Sal starring him and Beth along the lines of Sal trying to get back in the good graces of Beth... Sounds absolutely horrible but since I don't have Howard TV I may never get to judge it. Anyone know if it's out yet and if so, how about a review?

I haven't tried to watch that one yet but I did try to watch the first episode of "Show in the Hallway". It was so bad that I gave up after about 7 minutes. The writing and acting was so crappy, it was below the level of your average Youtube video. I had previously given up on HowardTV and cancelled, but the cable company offered me a drastically reduced rate if I would re-sign.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
I don't think Sat offers an On Demand service for any programing. Does it? its been a while since I've had it or even used it.
you're right. An online subscription would be great. I'd get it.
Then I could decide for my self if it sucks or not.

Yes you can d/l movies, cnn, tnt, etc. which they call On Demand. Howard uses "IN Demand" which is a "network" not on sat. sucks.