One Hour of Ronnie

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
One hour of Robin and Howard dumping on the dimwit Ronnie... Not a good way to start off the the week after vacation...

Steel Cranium

Nov 12, 2008
NorthEast Ohio
One hour of Robin and Howard dumping on the dimwit Ronnie... Not a good way to start off the the week after vacation...

"the age difference between Ronnie and his girlfriend is older than his girlfriend"...

I wonder who wrote that one.

Probably better than starting the show with the Kimmel party recap. I would rather hear some old fashioned staff ball busting over the "I am so great and loved by ____ (insert celeb name here) ___" party recap.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
don't worry, the nex hour is howard taking pictures, and then his kimmel celebrity party. i just ffw'd and hour and he's still on it.

howard had some serious energy this morning, i thought it was going to be a great show. a little ronnie ball busting is always good by me though

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
Ronnie is just creepy. How messed up is that girl he's dating??? She had to of been a stripper.

I'm glad their back this week. Now you guys can get back to bashing the show. I miss that when their on vacation. ;)

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

I only heard the first 3 min of the show regarding ronnie so far. but I'll go back and listen to him cuz I actually find him amusing.

even tho I'm not on the 4/19 bubba show, I went and skipped ahead to that show to hear ronnie on radioio and it was hilarious. the parts I heard. bubba asked all the questions howard won't touch with a 10' pole:
  1. are you divorced?
  2. did she take your shirt in the divorce?
  3. how old is ronnie?
  4. how old is his girl?
  5. whats their age difference?

plus they re-visited the SS Mund debacle and the petcock situation as well. shame on howard for NOT ever mentioning his girl when he's been dating her since his wedding. no wonder howard's nuetered show sounds worse than it has ever. :clap: bubba

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I only heard the first 3 min of the show regarding ronnie so far. but I'll go back and listen to him cuz I actually find him amusing.

even tho I'm not on the 4/19 bubba show, I went and skipped ahead to that show to hear ronnie on radioio and it was hilarious. the parts I heard. bubba asked all the questions howard won't touch with a 10' pole:
  1. are you divorced?
  2. did she take your shirt in the divorce?
  3. how old is ronnie?
  4. how old is his girl?
  5. whats their age difference?

plus they re-visited the SS Mund debacle and the petcock situation as well. shame on howard for NOT ever mentioning his girl when he's been dating her since his wedding. no wonder howard's nuetered show sounds worse than it has ever. :clap: bubba

Howard has wanted to do that. Ronnie told everyone she was off limits. Thats why Howard never brought her up. Keep listening. They talk about that.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
don't worry, the nex hour is howard taking pictures, and then his kimmel celebrity party. i just ffw'd and hour and he's still on it.

Just goes show ya. I totally enjoyed Howard recounting the Hollywood trip (can you imagine if anyone other than Don Rickles told Beth that she didn't have to worry about getting trashed in the press because no one knew who she was?). I also enjoyed Robin's vomit tour of Peru.

Last edited:

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I missed the show opening but I'm looking forward to the replay. I love Ronnie on the show.
YEEEAAAAHHH!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard was wondering about the value of wedding guests. (That guy must be worth a fortune!) Yawn.. who really cares?

I did tune into the west coast feed, and they were talking about Sai Baba who died recently... Back in the day, they'd turn this into a 20 minute Baba Booey bit.

Robin's trip discussion was good. I liked the talk about Robin in the tent and tripping out.

The overplaying of Ronnie's "dude" clip got old.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
Howard knew that people did want to hear about the celebrity parties although his recent interpretations of it are always lame (he was here, he was here and she was here...and nothing happened) and semi pouty (so and so ignored me!). We'll get the real story when someone from the party actually shows up. He dragged out that Ronnie shit so he could save Robin's vacation, the most interesting thing that happened over break with the main cast (well, considering....) until last.