OK, we get it....Ralph is a bad house guest

jagger

Oct 13, 2008
Illinois
Tim Sabien has done a study on it and discovered the fans now need to hear bad house guest Ralph bashings at least once a day.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
-we get it, ralph is a bad guest.
-we get it, beth is running for north shore animal league, and is the most amzing, beautifull, hottest, etc person on earth
-we get it, beth is the most amazing person for writing a thank you card to artie
-we get it, you don't know where to sit people at the wedding and who to invite (over)

I'd rather her howard bash ralph, rather then the entire crew fawn over how amazing beth is. Artie today "OMG, I sent NSAL $10K and I got a T-shirt! It says Beth-O on it! Its aweseome! Its the nicest shirt ever! thank you!"

its a t-shirt :shock:

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
-we get it, ralph is a bad guest.
-we get it, beth is running for north shore animal league, and is the most amzing, beautifull, hottest, etc person on earth
-we get it, beth is the most amazing person for writing a thank you card to artie
-we get it, you don't know where to sit people at the wedding and who to invite (over)

I'd rather her howard bash ralph, rather then the entire crew fawn over how amazing beth is. Artie today "OMG, I sent NSAL $10K and I got a T-shirt! It says Beth-O on it! Its aweseome! Its the nicest shirt ever! thank you!"

its a t-shirt :shock:

OMG I hope its not a WHITE t shirt. Its hard to get Marinara sauce stains out of a white t shirt.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
OMG I hope its not a WHITE t shirt. Its hard to get Marinara sauce stains out of a white t shirt.

not if your friends with Billy Mays

BillyMays.jpg

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I'm so sick of Ralph.

I love Ralph. This is a guy not afraid of calling Howard "Mr. Hamptons" and "Mr. Wonderful". Can you imagine Robin or Artie or Gary daring to criticze Howard these days? I heard Ralph's side of the story on the TWUS and what he said sounded reasonable. He threw up in bed... that was hardly voluntary or an act of carelessness. . He tried to clean the sheets or blanket or whatever.... He didn't know that the chunks wouldn't wash out the first time....At least he tried ... Howard is so fucking rich he makes enough money in five minutes to hire someone to go out and buy new sheets. And he keeps track of every cent. "I'm the guy footing the bill" .... He's making tens of millions and he's still thinking about restaurant tabs. Can you imagine being a guest in Howard's house? Artie, for all his ass-kissing about what a wonderful host Howard is... turned down one invite to the house because he was worried his date would offend Howard...or was it he did not bring her because he didn't think Howard would approve? Howard is a monster and it's one of the things that makes him a fantastic radio personality. Don't ever change Howard!

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
The "visual" of Howard running around his huge mansion's lawn chasing down Ralph's flying newspapers cracked me up!!!

Oren

ldivinag

Oct 15, 2008
N33 37* W122 3*
Do we need to spend 45 minutes covering this EVERY day?

YES... yes we do.

that human leech needs to be put down a few thousand notches.

sure he's great on evaluations but that's about it.

when he was on the WUS, he made it sound like it was nothing. the next dat, HS reemed him a new asshole.