Oh the horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
The lovely Beth-O got beat out by Katherin Heigel on who wears it better. :rolleyes: Lets get into another hour long ass kissing session...

:no::no::no::no:

For some reason the whole staff completely fawning over Beth is the most annoying thing on this show. Good thing I have a stiletto to FFWD :bigthumbup:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Pretty hard to ignore the face in one these comparisons and Katherine Heigle is true beauty and has real ones...

Artie, as usual was shamelessly fawning. So was Robin who has apparently thrown in the towel when it comes to this sort of thing. Even Fred joined the chorus... They should call in this guy Will in these situations... he's seems fearless

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Funny, I knew when I heard this yesterday that it'd make someone squirm enough to make a thread out of it.

I'd actually vote for Beth myself. What the hell is going on with Katherine Heigl's hair?

beth-wwib1.jpg
katherine-wwib1.jpg

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Pretty hard to ignore the face in one these comparisons and Katherine Heigle is true beauty and has real ones...

Beth does have a great body, but I don't find her attractive at all. Heigle is gorgeous, but that pic of her isn't too flattering.

but the fawning is just over the top. Everyone just sounds so fake to me

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I'm sorry, I thought I was looking at the Howard Stern forum on DRC, but it seems I stumbled into the What Not To Wear forum on TLC.

Sorry for the intrusion. Carry on.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Katherine Heigl was a bit chunkier in Roswell but a spectacular beauty.

Ironically the photo of her was taken at a United Hearts for Animals event which is a no-kill animal shelter. I tried to insert a more flattering photo of her from the web site but that technology seems to be beyond me. (What do you do after you save onto your computer and then upload it to the attachment box?) Anyhow, this is the site of photos of her at the event.

Hearts United for Animals - national no-kill animal shelter, sanctuary and animal welfare organization.

Aha... I apparently was mildly successful.

Attachments

• Katie6.jpg
    Katie6.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 26

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I'm not a big fan of her looks - I prefer the brunette to her left, actually.

I am a still a fan but she was hotter in the Roswell series. I must say that brunette in the photo is really hot. She must be another actress?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I'm sure beth is a really nice person and she really does seem to be. Her body is about as perfect as you can get but I just don't dig the face. Now, with that being said, of course I would bang her, I'm mean she is hot and sexy but they way they all fawn over her is a bit over the top.

Katherine Heigle is pretty and I think actually looks better in that picture. however, I cannot STAND her and think her star is thankfully on the decline. she is really a person that got too famous too fast and then started getty really diva-ish with trying to DECLINE her emmy nomination due to what she claimed was "lousy writing" (right after the writers strike) and then coming out AGAINST the movie KNOCKED UP due to it objectifying women.

What a bitch.

So, if I met them both in a bar, I'd go for beth before Hegiel because you KNOW Heigle woudl be an impossible pain in the ass.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
I'm not a big fan of her looks - I prefer the brunette to her left, actually.

Whoa... the brunette on left is Mandy Moore... she has definitely dropped a few pounds... great legs.... and Alicia Silvestone is on the right.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
Now, with that being said, of course I would bang her, I'm mean she is hot and sexy but they way they all fawn over her is a bit over the top.

i wouldn't kick either of them out of bed for eating crackers.

That being said, I didn't know Heigle was a pain, nor does it matter to me. Its the ass-kissing. Its old. Its been done. Nobody cares. Everybody knows your wife sh*ts. Its not radio gold, nor is it even good radio. Its a revolution of crap.

Last edited: