Oh my! George is in this week.

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
If I heard correctly last week he should be in starting tomorrow. :bigclap: I love when he comes in it adds a different element. A creepy old gay guy element but entertaining none the less!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
If I heard correctly last week he should be in starting tomorrow. :bigclap: I love when he comes in it adds a different element. A creepy old gay guy element but entertaining none the less!

Oh my, indeed.

I love it when George is in.

I thought i listened to most of the Best of and everything yet I did not hear this.

They don't promote very well.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
It's been a while. Hopefully this will be yet another great week (well, 4 days) appearance....wasn't the last one all about George being lectured by Howard and than having that creepy Bachelor party?

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008

It seems like that is all Howard wants to talk about, though. I used to like when he just sat in and added in opinions on things. I heard the first hour and he just seems to be the big old queen punching bag. Maybe if George was in more often he would be more comfortable.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
It seems like that is all Howard wants to talk about, though. I used to like when he just sat in and added in opinions on things. I heard the first hour and he just seems to be the big old queen punching bag. Maybe if George was in more often he would be more comfortable.

George is becoming family meaning I have come to like his presense. But I would prefer if Howard just talked with him about things going on in Hollywood or in the world or in George's professional life..... something other than anal sex and blow jobs... When he starts asking about anal sex with Brad, to me it is a leering Howard talking to the big old queen punching bag... Also, when they get George to read one of those "announcements" ("introductions"?) written by Richard and Sal (or maybe Benji), it is super demeaning to George (although he never seems to mind) and deeply deeply unfunny.... unworthy (in terms of humorous content) of the Howard Stern Show..

wwfmike

Oct 13, 2008
Santa Rosa, NM
when they get George to read one of those "announcements"...it is super demeaning to George (although he never seems to mind) and deeply deeply unfunny.... unworthy (in terms of humorous content) of the Howard Stern Show..

But he is the shows official announcer...:ignore:

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I agree with some of you. I love when George is in the studio and I think he adds a good element to the show. That being said it seems like the last two times he was in(On Mondays) Howard would do nothing but ask him gay sex questions. Its like the first hour is always like that. I'm just going to tune out from now on when he does that. I have no problem with George or anyone being gay. To each his own or her own. I just don't want to always hear about his sex life. I thought it was funny before,but it gets a little old. Now don't flame me for saying that. I know some people on here think the show is perfect in every way. This is just one tiny element I'm not into.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
I agree with some of you. I love when George is in the studio and I think he adds a good element to the show. That being said it seems like the last two times he was in(On Mondays) Howard would do nothing but ask him gay sex questions. Its like the first hour is always like that. I'm just going to tune out from now on when he does that. I have no problem with George or anyone being gay. To each his own or her own. I just don't want to always hear about his sex life. I thought it was funny before,but it gets a little old. Now don't flame me for saying that. I know some people on here think the show is perfect in every way. This is just one tiny element I'm not into.

The best part is that they always seem to forget what he is up to....the audience doesn't need the rehash. Why not just let him hang out and ask him about stuff as it comes up? Haven't finished listening to the show but from what I've heard, sounds like a lot more of the same with Howard not trying to engage George at all.

BTW, it's kind of odd that George didn't seem to say word about Sal's two different stories (both were actually interesting....and those guys totally raped that chick).

And how pissed off is Brad going to be about George talking about what happened during...oh...disgusting!

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
The best part is that they always seem to forget what he is up to....the audience doesn't need the rehash. Why not just let him hang out and ask him about stuff as it comes up? Haven't finished listening to the show but from what I've heard, sounds like a lot more of the same with Howard not trying to engage George at all.

BTW, it's kind of odd that George didn't seem to say word about Sal's two different stories (both were actually interesting....and those guys totally raped that chick).

And how pissed off is Brad going to be about George talking about what happened during...oh...disgusting!

Sal is just in a bad marriage. He needs to tell his wife to get a full time job. She has way to much time on her hands to do shit like that. Plus she uses the money he makes to buy her exspensive hand bags. I also think Gary's wife needs to get a fucking job too. She tells him to get up off those chairs and sit in a stool for company. Gary needs to get some balls and tell her "When you get a job to help pay for these chairs then you can tell me to use a stool instead. She doesn't do jack shit.

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
just heard stern say he was gonna be in. AWESOME!!!!! im one of those people who thinks george is so fuckin great on the show. i cant even expain why i like him so much, he not all that funny. i guess the fact that he is so open and willing to roll with the punches makes him so likable. also, cant go wrong with the whole artie/george dynamic. i cant wait to start listening to this weeks shows!

:ter::ter::ter::ter::ter::ter::ter:

-jhdk

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
just heard stern say he was gonna be in. AWESOME!!!!! im one of those people who thinks george is so fuckin great on the show. i cant even expain why i like him so much, he not all that funny. i guess the fact that he is so open and willing to roll with the punches makes him so likable. also, cant go wrong with the whole artie/george dynamic. i cant wait to start listening to this weeks shows!

:ter::ter::ter::ter::ter::ter::ter:

-jhdk
I agree 100%
+1

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
I agree 100%
+1

ive been taping stern since 12am this morning trying to get both shows saved for my work week. hopefully it all works out and my sl2 does not randomly delete my shit again. that would sting even worse this week with george in. its just annoying trying to find the shows on the interwebs. plus it takes up space on my sd card.

sorry for the rant....point being george rocks! "sometimes i like to touch." hahah. classic. its great when they ask him to do shit you would think would totally offend him like guess whats in my pouch. you would think even the gayest dude would still be turned off by sal, but george pushes on through.

a few visits ago it was really cool when brad came on the wrapup show. they talk about him so much it was cool to get a chance to hear it all straight from him. sucks that cali said yes on 8. hope that gets changed by the courts so they can stay married. (also suck fl, my state, said yes on 2. pretty much the same prop as cali's 8.)

-jhdk