OH god, it starts this soon?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
My daughter, who is not quite 5 came home from pre-school today with a love note that a boy in her class had given to her.

This boy, who shall remain nameless, stole his dad's fathers day card and then colored some red roses and hearts on a seperate peice of paper and he shoved it all inside the card.

Damnit, I thought I had a few more years to NOT have to worry about this stuff.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Meh. Wait till you have to go bra shopping, and let her go to her first homecoming dance. :cry:

So how proud would you be if you were the daddy of the nameless boy who 'made' her the card?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Meh. Wait till you have to go bra shopping, and let her go to her first homecoming dance. :cry:

So how proud would you be if you were the daddy of the nameless boy who 'made' her the card?

Bra shopping is going to be the wifes detail, not mine. I will plead ignorance on all things like this.

Actually, I have a son too and if he gave some chick a card I'd tell him it was a little weak and that he should have played that one a bit better.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Bra shopping is going to be the wifes detail, not mine. I will plead ignorance on all things like this.

Actually, I have a son too and if he gave some chick a card I'd tell him it was a little weak and that he should have played that one a bit better.

Roofies?? :rofl2:

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
As a father of a Boy(10) and a girl (7), I consider it part of my parental duty to convince them both, as long as possible, that the opposite sex is "gross" and "icky"

So far, so good. :ter:

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
When you have a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. When you have a girl, you have to worry about all the penises.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal

Buy the wife flowers now. It tough to rely on the wife if shes not around anymore-

My point exactly, the card was over the top for our little girls to receive it, yet not over the top enough for our son to have given.

Its an interesting social observation that having both sexes of children has opened my eyes to.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
Be lucky that is all.

I was at the beach this summer with me sister and her 4 kinds and they all had friends there as well and her youngest 5 year was sitting behind us with her little friend and her little friend asked her if she knew what Skinny Dipping was and if she ever did it before. Not that is scary coming from a bunch of 4 & 5 year olds...

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
I don't have any kids :worried:

I would love to have a daughter. Little girls are cute.

Just remember that girls tend to marry someone who's like their father. Give her lots of love and affection. Don't be afraid to do stuff with her. I'm sure she'd love to be a daddy's girl :)

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
I don't have any kids :worried:

I would love to have a daughter. Little girls are cute.

Just remember that girls tend to marry someone who's like their father. Give her lots of love and affection. Don't be afraid to do stuff with her. I'm sure she'd love to be a daddy's girl :)

This reminded me of something I was always told..

When my mother was young, her father use to take her and her sisters out on "dates" he would always open the door for them and such and he taught them not to settle for anything less then they was he treated them.

I agree 100% with you semipenguin...

Reactions: semipenguin

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Hmmm. My daughter is going to marry a dude who farts loudly and blames it on the cat.
:ter:

Barking spiders :worried:
:rofl2:

You have a rude mailman.
:2funny:
when do tickets go on sale? and do DRC members get a discount?
apollo%20theater%20harlem.png

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
The last time someone went "Nameless" in a thread, hyson got a good old nard stomping.

Let's roll on this little bitch-ass who sent your daughter a card... teach 'em early that young Vargas' daughter's dad is moon-lighting as Captain Insano.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
My daughter, who is not quite 5 came home from pre-school today with a love note that a boy in her class had given to her.

This boy, who shall remain nameless, stole his dad's fathers day card and then colored some red roses and hearts on a seperate peice of paper and he shoved it all inside the card.

Damnit, I thought I had a few more years to NOT have to worry about this stuff.

LOL! Don't worry about it. Remember Valentine's day cards, and crushes? It's all part of growing up.

;)