Oh Artie

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Artie sick, once again.... I mean really..... wait, no he's not even sick, they didn't even say that he was sick, they implied he was sick... He's not even calling in?

It is nice to see Howard is getting a bit sick of it, and it almost seems like Artie is looking for a way out... I.e. Howard firing him, or replacing him.... and then Artie can blame Howard, blame his dad, love his mom, and sister all in one giant Hawaiin Punch..... mmmmmmm sugar.....

---Edit: On a totally off topic note....

Didn't want to post this in the 'music' forum..... but anyways....You know that song umm by Black Eyed Peas Boom Boom Pow, they bleep out the 'sat radio' part? What the hell, I assume they gave the regular broadcast version, is regular radio THAT scared of sat radio they required them to bleep it out? I mean WHAT THE HELL, thats WAY over the top.

Edit X 2

I've already hijacked my own thread =)

Reactions: Bark

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Hurray , don't know about anyone else but I am looking forward to a show where I don't have to change channels every time artie starts blathering on & on about inane BS that I could care less about. :bow::bow::bow:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Thats pretty much exactly, the first thought I had when I heard Artie wasn't coming in.....

Or..... maybe not........

Snoozer

Oct 13, 2008
Canada Eh!
I like Artie but I'm getting sick of his being out all the time. The show seems like its missing something when he's not there.
Meh.... Its only a show though so I'll survive.

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
Thats my exact point too, it is missing somethign with that 'third person' (not including Fred), but I mean WOW artie.... meh again as you said its a show.... And if it stops being entertaining then I'll stop listening..:idunno:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I didn't even notice he wasn't there until Howard just told the Sheik he was out.

Go figure.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
howard got a little pissed this morning, which he should be. will he actually do anything. nope. its easier to wait out his contract.

I do like artie, i wish he could get his act together so the drama is over already

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
I wonder what days he takes off the most? It seems like a lot of Mondays and Thursdays to me, for those extended weekends.

Bookworm

Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I bet that a lot of times when he's out it's just because he's done something the day or night before that caused him to get to bed late and when the alarm goes off he just says "Screw it" and calls in sick.

Ehilbert1

Ooh-Rah!!!!
Oct 13, 2008
Columbus, OH
I wonder what days he takes off the most? It seems like a lot of Mondays and Thursdays to me, for those extended weekends.

I think it's mostly Thursdays. The guy can't wait one more day. Like Howard said they only work 4 days a week. Howard also said the Artie has a show on Friday and he bets he will make it to that. I'm wondering if Howard will go off on him Monday for missing and then showing up at his own show on Friday.

One last thing...... It's funny How when Benjy is late he gets the full wrath of Sten,but when Artie misses whole days he never really says anything. Also its so funny how Howard is the "boss" when people are late and the sound gets screwed up. Then when its time to spend money on your staff at Christmas he's not the boss.

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
One last thing...... It's funny How when Benjy is late he gets the full wrath of Sten,but when Artie misses whole days he never really says anything. Also its so funny how Howard is the "boss" when people are late and the sound gets screwed up. Then when its time to spend money on your staff at Christmas he's not the boss.

my thoughts exactly

i always thought it was mondays and wednesdays. he was always there on thursday to get his plugs in for the weekend.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
How exactly does Howard have the ability to fire someone? Last time I checked, he's only a radio show host. Right?

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
I bet that a lot of times when he's out it's just because he's done something the day or night before that caused him to get to bed late and when the alarm goes off he just says "Screw it" and calls in sick.

If only this was even partially correct.... Artie is a heroin addict, he's a i'm a poor junkie addict... he has no self control.... Thats all this is.... he has no one that he cares about that he will disappoint no matter how many times he says that about his mother he doesn't care about her......

Anyways...... i'm just waiting for 2-3 months from now when we hear the real truth about why Artie was not here, and instead of a psychiatrist over the phone he was calling a dealer much closer to him lol.. =)

EDIT:

Listening to the news right now i'm about 1hr30 minutes behind so no idea...............

I'm just hoping the WUS doesn't get stuck in a vortex

Goodeye

Oct 16, 2008
Arizona
I love Artie (when he is on the show) but someone has to do this:

:cry: Wahhhh! I can't get into work for 4 days straight Wahhhhh! :cry:

dZilla

Oct 17, 2008
Cold North
You know I think the worst part is at least for me (on whatever level I connect to the show on), is that you almost ALMOST started to beleive Artie, and what he was saying and doing, and forgetting his lying etc.... meh...... LIVE AND LEARN lol

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
You know I think the worst part is at least for me (on whatever level I connect to the show on), is that you almost ALMOST started to beleive Artie, and what he was saying and doing, and forgetting his lying etc.... meh...... LIVE AND LEARN lol

I like what Dr. Drew said. It's the right attitude.

"Whatever."

Is he lying? Is he telling the truth? Whatever. It doesn't matter either way. Actions speak louder than words.