OCTOBER NIGHTS: Tuesdays 7 pm – 9 pm ET (Thru November 10)

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
XM144 / SIRIUS 123 Mad Dog Radio:

OCTOBER NIGHTS

Debuts Tuesday, October 6!
Tuesdays 7 pm – 9 pm ET (Thru November 10)

Enjoy the MLB postseason through the eyes of a Hall of Famer who has been there and won that. Join Reggie Jackson, known as Mr. October because of his legendary postseason performances, and co-host Bill Pidto for an expert look at the playoff picture in the American and National leagues. Jackson and Pidto let you step into the batter’s box each week when they take your calls live on the air.

Mad Dog Radio

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
XM144 / SIRIUS 123 Mad Dog Radio:

OCTOBER NIGHTS

Debuts Tuesday, October 6!
Tuesdays 7 pm – 9 pm ET (Thru November 10)

Enjoy the MLB postseason through the eyes of a Hall of Famer who has been there and won that. Join Reggie Jackson, known as Mr. October because of his legendary postseason performances, and co-host Bill Pidto for an expert look at the playoff picture in the American and National leagues. Jackson and Pidto let you step into the batter’s box each week when they take your calls live on the air.

Mad Dog Radio

"I must kill the queen."

"now the umpires have got Kreshoni in a rundown."

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I thought the show was good. I guess Reggie was on the Stern show previously that day and a caller asked if he and Robin hit it off (I gave the G-rated version). The caller was pretty much cut off ASAP.

The co-host seemed like he had some inexperience in radio. :confused:

He did ask Reggie some good questions though.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I just listened again tonight. It is a great show. Reggie told some great stories of his playing days and also some preview of the upcoming series. Jimmy Rollins of the Phillies called in for an interview.