October 22 BTLS

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes folks, it's that time again. Wrap up the week, get ready for the weekend, and get ready for:

LIVE BUBBA! :egypt: :headbang: It COULD include a re-visit to the "Bubba Army Salute" or whatever they're calling the "middle finger to the side, thumb up" deal.

Enjoy it while it lasts, because the week AFTER that (aka next Friday) we'll be back to the replay willy. After that, it's two live shows, two taped shows, two live shows, and then we're essentially done.

Four live shows left, if you count 10/22.

However, as Bubba said, get ready. Next year, is the return of the torture rack, shock the puss, shock the snatch, shock the balls, etc. In other words, if you enjoyed the shows from 2006 and 2007, "you're in store for one HELL of a ride."

Bubba also announced that he has 3 Live shows left.

They are:

November 5th, November 12th, and December 10th.

Enjoy it now while you still can. Come January 1, BTLS will probably be on RadioIo.com.

April 2 - Tape (Easter break) -- This replay was from 2008 and included the live performance of "I love Lampanelli, you see" by Manson.
May 7 - Live
May 14 - Live
May 21 - Live -- Wonka Weekend Winners
May 28 - Tape
June 4 - Tape
June 11th - Live
June 18th - Tape
June 25th - Live
(One of these live shows, maybe June 25th was when Bubba had to take a bathroom break at the end of the show.)
July 2 - Tape (Fourth of July/Summer break)
July 9 - Tape (Summer break)
July 16 - Live
July 23 - Tape
July 30 - Tape
August 6th - Live
August 13th - Tape (Bubbapalooza Calgary)
August 20 - Live
August 27th - Live
September 3rd - Tape
September 10th - Live
September 17th - Live
September 24th - Tape from 1/18/2008
October 1st - Live
October 8th - Supposed to be live, but Bubba got sick
October 15th - Live
October 22nd - Live

Guesses:
October 29th - Tape (Bubba will be broadcasting morning show live from his nightclub for Bubba-ween.)
November 5th - Live
November 12th - Live
November 19th - Tape (Live from Homestead race track. Manson won't be there, but Ned will be there.)
November 26th - Tape (Thanksgiving)
November 30th to December 2nd - Potential "BubbaSaw 2" challenge. Go here for a whole other thread on the subject.
December 3rd - Tape, according to blueneon36
December 10th - LIVE State of the Bubba and possible Sirius farewell show
December 17th - Tape (Bubba doing "Toys for Tatas.")
December 24th - Holiday break
December 31st - Holiday break

Last edited:

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
You didn't notice the bold bit and smiley faces??

Live tomorrow.
Taped week after.
Then two live weeks.
The two taped.
Then two taped.
Taped for the remaining weeks.

Or whatever I said in the first post.

But yes...live tomorrow. You can't live up to the hype if you don't build it up. Haha.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Bubba also announced that he has 3 Live shows left.

They are:

November 5th, November 12th, and December 10th.

Enjoy it now while you still can. Come January 1, BTLS will probably be on RadioIo.com.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
whats radioio?

and will he be doing testicular still?

I will have to find somewhere to download his shows for free.

btw, they had sluts in 30 min into the show, so I have turned it off already.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
whats radioio?

and will he be doing testicular still?

I will have to find somewhere to download his shows for free.

btw, they had sluts in 30 min into the show, so I have turned it off already.

Sluts are still in the Studio.

Bubba is under contract with Cox Communications for one more year.

He will still be on regular radio through 2011.

I am sure you will be able to find podcasts of Bubbas uncensored show out there somewhere starting next year.

RadioIo is an internet radio service, started years ago by his agent Tom Bean.

The Website is www.radioio.com. Right now, if you subscribe, Bubba, Brent, Manson, Spice, and Ned have music channels.

That will change if their show moves there next year.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Sluts are still in the Studio.

Bubba is under contract with Cox Communications for one more year.

He will still be on regular radio through 2011.

I am sure you will be able to find podcasts of Bubbas uncensored show out there somewhere starting next year.

RadioIo is an internet radio service, started years ago by his agent Tom Bean.

The Website is www.radioio.com. Right now, if you subscribe, Bubba, Brent, Manson, Spice, and Ned have music channels.

That will change if their show moves there next year.

wait, so i'm sposed to believe bubba will be doing uncensored shows there even tho he's still contracted to testicular???? C'MON BUBBA!!!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
As of 11:55 AM ET, he was in commercial break. Came back a bit after 12 noon, and no sluts. 12:20 PM ET, and another commercial break.

Bubba was talking about the Parents TV Council getting on Glee for having a racy photo shoot, despite the fact all the actors in Glee are over 21. He said it was a "racial" photo shoot, which lead everyone to goof on him.

The funny thing about that was it came immediately after a caller was talking about der-ders and "redneck logic."

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Did you hear that caller that wanted to discuss Howard's future plans (whatever they may be) with Bubba? Now, I don't think Bubba would be the LEAST bit privvy to what is going on in Howard's world, but thought it was interesting that he suggested that Howard could still end up on RadioIO.com. I mean, I doubt it, but if Bubba does indeed know something about Howard's plans, it's significant that he would say that.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ehilbert and RDog- The Wunderradio app is pretty good. You can use it to listen to Howard 100/101, NFL Radio, and listen to your local AM/FM stations, (clear channel stations excluded) as well as others from around the world. You do need a Sirius Internet Account to access the online content.

Like all apps, it does need some work, but it is awesome to listen to BTLS and Howard while driving in a car without Sirius, or for listening at work when your access to Sirius via a computer is blocked.

I was shocked to scroll all the way down and see radioio 2 go at the bottom of the screen. Just for that, I give this app a huge thumbs up!

That will definitely come in handy should Bubba and Crew do some uncensored shows on RadioIO.

Reactions: Ehilbert1