NW race: my thoughts

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I gained a lot of respect for Logano and Brad K.

I lost respect for Biffle and Denny.

Denny is a crybaby, and sounds like a diva teenybopper.

Biffle? Geez, I was just getting come respect back for him. If he did say over the radio that he was going to put Logano in the wall then nascar should penalize him. They've already set that precident for another driver.

Brad K. sounds like an adult and professional and drives aggresive but smart.

Logano is just fantastic. I'm very impressed with him as a person and his talent on the track. I'm glad he's with Gibbs.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I gained a lot of respect for Logano and Brad K.

I lost respect for Biffle and Denny.

Denny is a crybaby, and sounds like a diva teenybopper.

Biffle? Geez, I was just getting come respect back for him. If he did say over the radio that he was going to put Logano in the wall then nascar should penalize him. They've already set that precident for another driver.

Brad K. sounds like an adult and professional and drives aggresive but smart.

Logano is just fantastic. I'm very impressed with him as a person and his talent on the track. I'm glad he's with Gibbs.

I have never been a fan of Denny. To me everything that comes out of his mouth sounds whiney. Biffle bores me.

Brad is going to do just fine in Cup next year. He is letting everyone know that he will not be pushed around. He holds his line and what ever happens happens. Gonna do just fine. Joey same thing. Doing just fine.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
You know, if the NW racers have this many cautions at ACS it's no wonder they have so many at short tracks like Memphis. :D

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
Well who knows how the Biffle thing got started with Logano. But I was fairly impressed too. I just dont get why Joey's dad got all riled up.

I would bet that Tom Logano has controlled all Joey's moves from birth. I've seen swim/hockey/basketball/football parents all act the same way. These days it's all about "me" and everybody's kid is a star. Tom needs to grow up and move on. It looks to me like Joey's getting it figured out for himself.