Now what????

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
College basketball now gets my complete attention.. UConn/Louisville tonight! I follow the NBA as well, but mostly just the Rockets.

Signing day for college football on Wednesday.

Baseball starts in April.

Last edited:

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
The Budweiser Shootout is the Saturday. Coors Pole Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is Sunday...:)

The Gatorade Twin 150s are a week from Thursday, followed by the Truck Race Friday Night, the Nationwide Race Saturday, & the 51st running of the Daytona 500 on Feb 15th!...:D
Posted via Mobile Device

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Baseball and racing don't really do it for me. I do like the NCAA tournament but the regular season games don't interest me much. Not really into NBA either. I like hockey, but then again it's impossible to find a good game on TV these days, or a hockey game in general. I do know the PS3 is gonna get played a lot more until September. Why oh why isn't there a Spring football league that has the same rules as the NFL? Even the AFL isn't playing this year.:cry:

TSSJimmyCoN

Oct 13, 2008
Chitown
www.tss-radio.com
I started a franchise with the lions in madden 09....skipped the first year and they ended up going 8-8..then I made schwartz the coach, drafted some good players after trading roy. added some decent free agents including ray lewis(which would never happen)....ended up 5-11.....I HATE THE LIONS

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
I started a franchise with the lions in madden 09....skipped the first year and they ended up going 8-8..then I made schwartz the coach, drafted some good players after trading roy. added some decent free agents including ray lewis(which would never happen)....ended up 5-11.....I HATE THE LIONS

:rofl:

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Come on now..............There's always NASCAR.

Come on over to the DRC NASCAR forum and hang out with us. We really aren't that bad and only a few of us bite :p

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
lol, Semipenguin tried to convert me over to NASCAR a couple of years ago... it didn't really work. :idunno:

:)

Now the season starts on February 15th and goes until November, so that gives me plenty of time to try and convert you over. I'll have to get Semi's help tho lol

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Now the season starts on February 15th and goes until November, so that gives me plenty of time to try and convert you over. I'll have to get Semi's help tho lol

I've tried. No luck...:worried:

No if LSU had a car sponsorship like Virginia Tech has in the past, then I'm sure he'd watch...:D
Posted via Mobile Device

Andrew8468

Plans on freezing in the dark
Oct 26, 2008
Canada, eh?
The Budweiser Shootout is the Saturday. Coors Pole Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is Sunday...:)

The Gatorade Twin 150s are a week from Thursday, followed by the Truck Race Friday Night, the Nationwide Race Saturday, & the 51st running of the Daytona 500 on Feb 15th!...:D
Posted via Mobile Device

You forgot the ARCA race on Saturday Feb 7 and of course, Rolex 24 was last weekend