Norm McDonald is always a great guest

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I LOVE when Norm comes in. He's really funny, IMO. Howard has fun with him too and seems fascinated by his stories and demeanor. It really brings the funny out of Artie too, having both a fellow comedian and good friend in there.

I listened to that segment twice, it was so good.

:bigclap:

Reactions: IronJabroni

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
dirtyworkSPLASH.jpg

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I loved Norm's mockery of some of Howard's questions. Norm is a great guest on any show. His appearance on Adam's show last year was the funniest guest segment of 2008.

Spokker

Jan 15, 2009
The only thing that sucks about Norm is that his career is fucking over now. He came on to plug a card game with Sam Simon and Artie? Come on. He used to be the best part of SNL.

Always funny on the show. Just wish he was doing more shit.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Norm is always great.

What is he doing now? Standup?

Also, I love the Gary Garver interview with Norm where he really makes Gary Garver look stupid.

Garvers asks Norm:

"would you work with Mel Gibson?"

"Of course"

"why"

"Are you kidding, he's a huge star."

Also garver asked a few other dumb questions and norm just flipped it on him.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Garver: Is anal sex a part of your life?

Norm: Anal sex!?!?! Anal sex!?!?! Well it's a part of my life in that I fear it every single waking moment!! But no, I've never done it.

Garver: You never banged a chick in the ass?

Norm: Oh, oh, that kind of anal sex. Well that's a whole different kettle of fish.

. . .

Norm: It's all about integrity with Howard, he's all integrity.

Garver: Describe Howard in one word?

Norm: Integrity.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Norm is always great.

What is he doing now? Standup?

Also, I love the Gary Garver interview with Norm where he really makes Gary Garver look stupid.

Garvers asks Norm:

"would you work with Mel Gibson?"

"Of course"

"why"

"Are you kidding, he's a huge star."

Also garver asked a few other dumb questions and norm just flipped it on him.

"would do you think is smarter: Brittney Spears, or a cocker spaniel?"

"Brittney Spears or a cocker spaniel? Well of course Brittney Spears would be smarter than a dog. she's a human..."

(paraphrased from memory, but part of the same interview )

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
"would do you think is smarter: Brittney Spears, or a cocker spaniel?"

"Brittney Spears or a cocker spaniel? Well of course Brittney Spears would be smarter than a dog. she's a human..."

(paraphrased from memory, but part of the same interview )

If only Benjy schtick was as good as Norm schtick. But Benjy just can't pull it off because . . . well . . . Benjy is really fucking annoying.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
I like Benjy on TWUS; he is funny and more relaxed - for some reason he gets all flustered and incoherent when under direct cross by Howard.

VinnyM27

Oct 14, 2008
The only problem I had with the interview was the poor reception on my Stiletto. I caught most of it but I ended up taping "Best of the Week" as well so I can hear it again. He's a funny guy and for my money, he can come in there to tell his gambling stories with Artie any day!